Why does everyone play hunter?

I mean, brewmaster is a bit excessive. I was thinking about mages, locks and dhs.

Rare pet tamables! /thread :crazy_face:

Used to main hunter. Seemed to easy. Not that classes are hard unless youre a mythic raider.

I’ve just decided to play hunter as my main DPS in TWW instead of the warrior hahaha.

After 20 years of melee and chasing tanks to be in melee range, its time to get in the back seat and relax.

3 Likes

Because you can shoot things and have a pet

Idk why do you play priest? I have one of everything an priest makes me fall asleep at the keyboard.

Ive mained hunter for since release. This is why Im maining one in TWW. Not BM though. I prefer the ranger class. If they ever added Saberons I might go with a BM spec as my sub main.

Yes.

No.

People like to trash hunters, but everyone wants a good one in their group. :wink:

1 Like

Collect cute pets.

Easy to be effective with.

We all know it ain’t the mogs.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Because people don’t want to actually learn anything hard. Unlike me who HATES easy specs.

1 Like

I have yet to make a hunter but my friends play them and they always say it’s good for leveling and solo’ing elites / rares cause your pet can tank.

Based on this, I’m waiting for a hobbit or a merry men pet class for hunters. I can imagine the visuals. LOL.

1 Like

rural gnomes.

3 Likes

I wanna play an archer, wow doesnt have an archer so I have to settle for this

i played one in pvp and i had a blast

5 Likes

We’ve new memes now; Demon Hunters & Void Elves. All the cringe you could ask for.

1 Like

I’d imagine Hunters are popular (especially as Alts) as they’re easy to understand and to play.

OMG, my dwarf priest was sent to the Yeti Caverns with a 1-2 damage mace and like a 3 armor cloth robe , and the Yetis made priest stew. It is " hard" to level priest and I am gabberflasted you think its yawn bait.

1 Like

They still are.

1 Like