Why does everyone play hunter?

They’re easy. Blizzard should take note that the easier a class the more enjoyable it is.

3 Likes

So many people claim various classes are ‘played the most’ but no actual data.

Taming new pets is fun? That’s all I got. I shall head home now.

Imagine people prefer easier classes instead of what Ion and his buddies push with the million button complex rotations on other classes which nobody plays.

2 Likes

I’d chalk it up to ranged, mobility, pet tank over anything else.

What I wasn’t expecting was druid being the most played. Figured paly would be #2 or higher. Then hunter 3rd.

I miss the old-school sound effects.
Guns–bang bang
Bows–thwip thwip

1 Like

All of the above, and… Because:

• It’s hella fun!
  • There’s a simple talent build if you like fewer buttons.
  • There are complicated builds (BM especially) if you love lots of buttons.
  • You can collect pets to match your mog.
  • It’s 100% mobile.
  • Running with a Spirit Beast (BM) you’re your own group complete with Tank & Healer.

I think alot people playing hunters are just older part of the community. It’s a class where you can focus more on your surroundings then rotation. And people had a fixation on hunters from LoTR and it was 60% everyone first character back in vanilla and TBC cause solo so easy compare other classes. I never understood the craze behind hunters if you were to deep dive into there class they are LEAST useful class in World of Warcraft in Pvp and PvE.

1 Like

There fun, self sufficient, and pretty easy. MM is one of my favorite specs since legion rework, mainly because it isnt to hard and big aimshot numbers.

1 Like