Why does blizz insist on forcing people to nolife WoW to get r14 gear?

You are literally that kid flippin out in the Wawa, in front of everyone, because you didn’t get your way.

Dry those eyes, guy. Papa blizzard already made it easier for you. Your tears were reacted to. Get up off the floor.

Thankfully, they won’t cater to your kind anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, with your attitude I would find it amazing if you had friends. But the upside is you could finally get R14!

1 Like

“This is just a debate about ways to change the system.”
I’m listening what’s your ideas?
try and be specific…

How so? I know it isn’t being changed for SoM this season.

I would like to see it fixed in future seasons.

So you can’t say I haven’t gotten my way yet.

Maybe you are confused.

Im sure anyone full of themselves would laugh. I see you dont go outside enough because with the way you treat people on here you would have been knocked on your butt long ago and probably would refrain from continuing talking down to people as if you know better.

Im almost positive he doesnt have any.

I’ve already stated them but you didn’t read them cause you are just trying to jump on the bandwagon of insults.

Don’t worry, I don’t expect more from you.

You can go re-read if you wish. I know you won’t though because you are only here to try and be funny and throw insults.

Hes suggested blizzard removes honor decay and adding a currency to purchase the gear thats awarded over time. aka being handed gear.

Aaaand it’s victim time now.

oof.

Best of luck, dude.

1 Like

That is not being handed gear.

If it still takes you a long time to farm the currency for the gear, it isn’t really handing you anything.

But you are being intentionally thick.

Ok bye then. So long. Come back when you can form an argument I guess.

1000 times this.

ofc hes a victim, that moonkin moonfired him to the realm transfer screen and made him click a pve realm.

This guy gets it.

1000000000000 times not this. Retail is that way ------> go loot a chest and get 5 legendaries there.

2 Likes

Nobody is forcing anything on anyone, pretty simple choice really you can either no life the grind or not do it at all.

Go back to your RP server you degen LUL. Oh wait, no RP servers in SoM. Sadface.

that your alt? ofc it is

if you have a problem with grob mob, you got another thing coming.

ou can design a system that allows people to get R14 gear without no lifing and keep the gear hard to get.

You can easily make a system that allows both of these. They just don’t want to put in any effort. Normal people could easily play shorter times each day but over a longer period of weeks if the system didn’t have decay and allowed purchasing of gear via some type of point that you accumulate over time.

so your only thing is non decaying honor ? or rank?