Why does blizz insist on forcing people to nolife WoW to get r14 gear?

You don’t have to get rank 14.

1 Like

“But I want gear now! I want the game to be changed for ME!”

1 Like

If you were a real pvp’er youd know anyone who says “i went to a pve realm for…” isnt a pvp’er.

1 Like

I am not even going to try for it. I’m just explaining the OPs point to you people since you obviously don’t get it.

I’m rolling PVP for SoM. I was on Faerlina all through Classic. You know, the actual PVP server in NA.

Get on my level…

And we are explaining that rank 14 was always meant for the try hards, not casuals.

1 Like

hahahahahahahaahha which streamer did you follow? I bet you do that dumb little dance in minecraft or fortinite what ever childs game it came from.

Dont you realize you can just cry on forums and stomp your feet so you get your way now?

1 Like

R14 is meant for no lifes, not tryhards. There is a difference.

Do you think you can form a valid argument instead of trying to insult me like a child in a playground?

I mean, champion wasn’t that hard before and they doubled the honor rewards yeah?

Really doesn’t it boil down to the weapon? Just farm gold for the reaper. It’s a grind… but w/e, you don’t have to raid.

edit: I should clarify, i did champion at launch… i missed out on 2019 classic :frowning:

When proved wrong you try to find another sad way of being funny. if you can’t form a valid reason why the R14 system can’t be changed then just leave the conversation.

You are embarassing yourself.

My argument like stated above is you don’t need to get R14.

1 Like

When did I say I was going for it? Please quote it…

I never did BTW. You assumed cause you are dumb.

You, me, a baboon, the President. I don’t care. No one needs to get R14. Its OP when raids can be cleared in greens/blues.

Man, you are unpleasant to interact with. Surprised you don’t have R14 with that attitude.

Proved wrong? where? what post proved me wrong that all the suggestions for making the pvp system easier in classic just hands gear to players that dont deserve it?

Honestly, I got all blues pretty easily just having fun in WSG.

The real grind was don julios in AV.

No one said to make it easier to get. Maybe reread and come back when you can retain the info you read.

So I don’t think anyone has posted this info yet. But they have made it easier to get rank 14.

People have done the math and you can get rank 14 in bracket 7 if you stay there for 3 straight months.

What I’m trying to say is. If you put any effort at all into getting rank 14. You should be able to achieve it. It won’t have to be this insane grind, just pvp enough to maintain bracket 7 and your set

2 Likes

Exactly. It may take you the entire season of SoM but you can still get it gradually, if you PUT IN THE EFFORT.

That is a sensible change.

1 Like