Why does blizz insist on forcing people to nolife WoW to get r14 gear?

Yeah bots are really good at the game. I mean they got R14 so they must be…

Good argument.

No you are just trolling in a thread you don’t understand.

Real fans of pvp want equal gear for everyone.

No, casual players and people who get stuck at 1600 want equal gear.

WoW pvp is for idiots who need to crutch on superior gear because they are incapable of winning on a level playing field.

You made a post about WoW pvp, you just called yourself an idiot. I’d have to agree.

2 Likes

I mean i put in the work for full t3 and kingsfall in classic and i got those. I put in the effort where i wanted.

4 Likes

Getting T3 is much more meaningful than R14. R14 is a joke and only for people who have too much free time. Normal people can’t get R14, which is dumb, and the OPs point.

You can design a system that allows people to get R14 gear without no lifing and keep the gear hard to get.

You just have a small IQ and so simple math is hard for you to grasp.

There is no difference between these two scenarios as far as time investment:

• Play 16 hrs a day for 6 weeks to get the R14 gear
  • Play 8 hrs a day for 12 weeks to get R14 gear

You can easily make a system that allows both of these. They just don’t want to put in any effort. Normal people could easily play shorter times each day but over a longer period of weeks if the system didn’t have decay and allowed purchasing of gear via some type of point that you accumulate over time.

The current R14 system is trash.

1 Like

It is trash but they are not going to change it especially when a lot of the changes people asking would be the equivalent of being handed the gear.

2 Likes

It isn’t being handed gear if you put in the same amount of time as people who got it sooner than you. They just played more each day.

Do you even math’s bro?

Or are you being intentionally thick to try and make your point? Which is wrong…

Isnt pagle a pve realm?

1 Like

You can rank on PVE realms idiot.

but you get uspet easily about wpvp which is why you picked a pve realm. Maybe the system isnt the problem in your case. Maybe its just that you arent good at pvp.

2 Likes

I went PVE for TBC. I played all of classic on PVP.

Next failed argument from the loser POV please…

NNN really affecting some people more than others…

1 Like

Show me on the doll wherr mean ild Blizzard hurt you.

1 Like

any one who is on a pve realm doesnt deserve a say in pvp arguments. You went on a pve realm for a reason and thats cause you cant handle pvp.

2 Likes

yeah some people can’t make a valid argument so they claim changing the R14 system = giving people free gear.

Such sad people…

I went PVE for TBC because world PVP sucks in TBC.

Lol yes, we clearly are the sad one…lmao

1 Like

Says the guy who can’t make an argument.

I am a casual because I have a busy life. I know this means that I won’t always have the best gear and I will always be behind in the meta race. I am happy with that. I do not expect Blizzard to tailor the game to my needs. They already reduced the time it takes to get rank 14. Stop complaining.

5 Likes

Am I the only one that actually pvp’s for fun and enjoyment and looks at the gear from ranking as an added bonus? I got 2 characters in classic to rank 11 just playing the game and not worrying about the end result.

4 Likes

No one is asking for gear hand outs. People are asking to be allowed to progressively work up to a goal instead of being forced to do it all at once in a short timespan.

OMG you all argue like children.