Why does blizz insist on forcing people to nolife WoW to get r14 gear?

It seems to have triggered you easily enough.

Lots of people claim they will do something but then when they actually try they fail. This would be no different.

Am I? Or are you starting to lock up because I hit you with the truth?
That the game was already over and truly no one cared about your prepatch gear

Except the people who are being triggered by it in this thread right now…

Grabs popcorn.

LMAO! what a typical way to dodge. You rolling pve server again my dude?

I was PVP server all through classic. I only went PVE in TBC.

So no, my dude.

Truly priceless… and he is a special kind of person cuz he has left it as his forum avatar. I bet he gets a kick out of it.

Yeah I like seeing people get triggered over dumb things. Like other people getting R14 gear by grinding it out over time.

That is why I approve this thread.

Keep dreaming… maybe you can wait till the end of SOM and grind it again. =)

Why it’s so much easier now…

And we said we disagree with the thread. Then you went off pouting and spouting calling everyone wrong. You know you can’t win this one

How can’t I win? Have they announced SoM season 2 yet?

Yes, and those battlegrounds were the worst of the worst. I have never done battlegrounds that made me want to slam my hand in a door more than pre-patch TBCC BGs did. They were bottom-of-the-barrel quality.

A week before the battlegrounds were fun and competitive because it wasn’t about the gear. People had their BiS Classic gear they wanted to play with and people fought hard in AB and WSG even in pugs. It was super fun. Then prepatch hit and you have these AFK groups and people hiding in the water the whole game and crap talking in BG chat “Let’s give up for a fast mark”. It persists to this day. TBCC BGs are still not fun IMO. Yeah, I want to come back to play SoM so I can experience terrible Bgs more with useless give-up types who are just farming marks etc. Sounds great.

Who said you have to let people buy gear with BG marks?

With your logic about the rank 14 system why can’t gladiator be available to everyone who plays tbc?

I don’t care about titles bro. People should be able to get the gear, not the title, over time.

I think they should remove the titles actually because they mean nothing anyways.

No one in any expansion past classic cares if you were R14 High Warlord in classic.

But not everyone can get 2200 shoulders/weapons in s4 tho.

Yeah because Arena takes skill and Ranking system doesn’t.

Plus, you can buy arena gear for honor in later seasons LUL.

Or maybe you don’t even know that.

And people who don’t play tbc don’t care about glads. Your point?

Yes they do cause glad actually means something in TBC.

Again showing your low IQ.