Why does blizz insist on forcing people to nolife WoW to get r14 gear?

Seems like most people in this thread feel R14 is an amazing achievement when it is a joke achievement for people with absolutely no lives.

No, r14 is just for the gear to pwn newbs with. How you get there only matters to that person. Dont be jealous, you dont have the will to put in the time.

If in classic you casually were able to hit r12… just imagen being able to hit r14 this time around with just a bit more effort. You dont even need to premade.

1 Like

Blizzard likes to contradict themselves.

The people in charge of the game don’t fully understand what people want from wow.

That’s why they’re doing this SOM nonsense and instead of creating new dungeons, raids, questing zones, and balancing classes. Real changes would bring back hundreds of thousands of players. Instead they’re targeting like 10k players. LOL

It’s a complete joke how much lack of vision they have.

2 Likes

Don’t like SoM? Don’t play it. You have Era, TBCC and Shadowlands as options. Stop complaining. Though let’s be honest, trolling is obviously frosstfire’s favorite game.

2 Likes

I’ve felt this way when heroic first came out. I thought it was a lazy thing to do instead of creating new stuff. But, these are the hands we’ve been dealt. I dont like Retail and TBCC is slowly dying. I just want a healthy and active game/server.

As a caster player R14 means nothing to me. LUL. Are you confused friend???

It is a joke achievement sweaty nerds with no lives go for to try and be better than others in PVP when they are trash at the game.

As a warlock main, I beat R14 warriors in full R14 gear with T2 gear I got handed to me for free in BWL.

Shadow priests can probably beat R14 warriors in pre-bis.

The point of this thread is to allow people who want R14 to get it on their schedule AND WITHOUT MAKING IT EASY TO GET.

So if your next comment is “you just want free gear” you can avoid posting it. I don’t want R14 gear. I play caster. It isn’t even that good.

I just agree with the OPs post and it would make sense to let people work towards this goal on their own time.

Stop being an insolent child with dumb remarks. There have been 10 other dumb people before you saying what you are saying. You aren’t original and aren’t adding anything to the discussion because you are dumb.

/smh
10 char

You won’t be getting R14 either. Why are you even commenting?

See, I actually think the jury is still out on this topic.

For all we know, ranking rewards will end up significantly easier to attain this time around in 60 wow (seasonal 60 wow usually entails a natural optimization of time efficiency, and blizz knows they are “in a rebuild” these days and that they need to appease to stop players from leaving).

However, I’m taking the exact opposite approach to ranked pvp rewards – I got r12 easily two years ago. I’m sure I’ll find a few groups of rankers where we get enough wins to get the ranking gear save r14.

Focus on prepping to actually beat the sweaty ranking teams (first fight strats, consumable costs, offense coordination, combo plays, etc) and r13/r14 rewards will find you easier than you may realize. If youre focused on playing well (individually & ally coordination) to beat the big dogs (fogger and sapper spammers), you’ll naturally beat everyone else first, then its a question of who is better in those big helmet games that give weapons over time.

The problem is not how R14 requires no life.

The problem is with Blizzard focusing on Seassonal realms as a priority over Forever Classic servers.

Imagine just doing the Rank 14 grind once, and enjoying it for as long as WoW Classic exists in forever servers. You can just login and enjoy the game with your hard earned achievements as opposed to restarting everything at level 1 and that gives much more enjoyment value to the game.

1 Like

Those servers exist as Era servers that previously was classic vanilla. Your R14 character will always be on Era servers at the end of seasonal fresh servers.

Classic forever is an unobtainable goal. You can’t do any one thing forever and expect it to not become boring. You can’t play the exact same version/phase of wow forever because people get bored and move on. Fresh is the future of any MMO. Trying to keep players on a loot treadmill and distracting them with mini games is weak. Fresh servers for good games will never get old.

Maybe I wont. But Im sure as hell gonna try. Guess what I will enjoy my time playing. I hardly think you will with ur attitude. But, keep at it.

You won’t get it.

The use of faps, sappers in classic was almost like they were given away free. And you wonder why there are gold sellers. =)

Not sure why people are up in here flaming rank 14s or how people get it. If you weren’t cynical you wouldn’t be posting in the first place

2 Likes

We’re flaming people who come into the thread and say R14 is an amazing achievement and makes players special who did it. This is nonsense.

Anyone without a job or life can do it easily. If you paid someone to get R14 everyone would succeed at it.

There is no skill involved. So if you pretend there is and then tell people to get good you are gonna get flamed because your argument is dumb.

Now if you want to discuss fixing the R14 system and aren’t a troll then your comments are welcome.

1 Like

I don’t think it needs any “fixing” because that’s just the way the game is for this gear. No, I do not think people should be allowed to get it no matter what over time, that would simply trivialize half the point of progression up to p3-4 for a lot of classes. Who cares if it’s not about skill, if that’s what someone is looking for then TBC is out and arenas are there for skill. As stated earlier by someone, classic is not a game of equality and I think it should remain as such.

2 Likes

How is it trivializing the gear if it still takes a huge time investment?

Not one of you trolls will answer this question because you know you are wrong and it invalidates your entire argument to not change the R14 system.

They system most R14 players say is bad and should be fixed BTW. Mosts video describing the system have in them a section on why it is a stupid system and why it should be fixed.

I know it’s a stupid system, but I believe what they have done is good enough and opens the access to the gear more broadly across the board. Rank 12 should be doable by quite a lot more people now. I’m not trolling, i don’t believe the gear should be accessible over time.

1 Like