Why do YOU play a warrior?

I tried playing bear druid during legion… for some reason it just felt off for me

Thread like this? Do you really want it to die?

1 Like

In the hopes they will bring back gladiator stance!

I will commit to buying a 1y sub if you do this blizzard!

2 Likes

So that I can deny Gladiator Stance ever coming back /joke

More seriously? Pandas look awesome with a two handed stance. Its unequipped as of posting for RP reasons but I use the ToT random drop greatsword.

On beta right now as arms you can equip a shield and one hander and pretend your in gladiator stance. Now that we actually have some abilities to cast that require a shield its at least offers a different way to play. May not be effective but it is fun.

3 Likes

I like to play warrior because it’s the class that can best represent the role of a medieval infantry soldier. That’s my style.

1 Like

Because it is aggressive class and I also like hand to hand combats. Despite the fact that we are balanced and not as broken as destro locks or fire mages it is still fun to be warrior.

1 Like

Warriors died a long time ago.

1 Like

Not at all!

1 Like

I only say that since Warriors can’t hold a shield outside of Prot, stance dancing gone, weapon swapping gone and charge stun removed.

Hasn’t been the same since, Warriors now are a gimp version of what they were in the past.

2 Likes

Classic is that way. Bye

1 Like

Do you even Warrior bro?

A warrior is another term for a soldier.

I sit at a desk and play a video game.

5 Likes

Fair enough… sadly I never really got into warriors until WoD so I never got to experience them at their prime…

However… I am loving mine now… any other class I try to play I end up coming right back to the warrior.

1 Like

Because it’s the closest thing to a Samurai from FF14. Unfortunately Arms warrior feels like a Dollar Shop version of Samurai. Man samurai feels so satisfying. WoW devs need to bribe FF14 devs to come work for them, or at least get more competent people.

1 Like

So why not go play ff14…?

I like to wear plate and mash buttons. I played ret since TBC and it doesn’t let me mash buttons as consistently as it used to, but fury does. Also I like gnomes and goblins, which can’t be paladins but make GREAT warriors.

I’m here to be small, stupid, and swing as many giant weapons as I can, basically.

2 Likes

Because I love WoW too. As much as I complain about the game and what the devs do to it, I still love the game. I want to see it get better not worse. Maybe you can understand it, maybe you can’t. And maybe I lash out too much at people that disagree with me. It doesn’t come from a place of arrogance or from a place out of childish behavior. It comes from a place of passion. I don’t want them to keep on desecrating something a lot of people love. I hope you can understand that, and I also apologize if I’ve been too harsh on you.

3 Likes

I love wearing shiny steel. Paladins are too zealous and death knights are too edgy. Warriors are just right.

1 Like

Another reminder for us in these days as to why we picked the class we did