Why do you have a right to fast BG queues?

Serious question. Nobody thinks they have a right to quickly find Raid or Dungeon groups - why does this mentality flip when it comes to Battlegrounds?

56 Likes

I do.

Haha
I mostly tank…
5 years no pet battles.

Paid idea…by cola
“You take two small cars and tie them together to a bigger one and jump between them.”

Better one…
Take any DG and make them a PvP DG. And score the best times to finish. You need to get along to finish it. All alive when boss falls.

1 Like

Impatience.

I blame Blizzard more to catering to the impatient players with a lazy solution than I do the player though. It does negatively affect quite a bit me so I’ve vented on here.

26 Likes

I get what you’re saying but you have the wrong viewpoint, queueing into a bg takes no effort. Making a premade for that bg might take effort but once you have it you can spam bgs or dungeons if you want.

Horde had trouble understanding the concept that they are overpopulated causing the massive queue problems now fixed.

4 Likes

Because I pay money. I have the right to get fast queues on the character I want to play or unsub.

8 Likes

Well it should be where we ALL share the same queue time. The way it is now. Thanks.

8 Likes

Funny thing is this will actually increase ease for Horde to find dungeon and raids while making it harder for Alliance to find groups for dungeons and raids.

Who would have thought making design choices that encourage a one faction game would have negative effects on the non bandwagon faction.

4 Likes

This has been a serious issue for a key feature of the game for like a year and a half.

Blizzard has decided not to make any attempts at fixing queue times for all of classic. They waited so long that people started unsubbing and stopped playing. It reached a breaking point and now they’re realizing they should have acted sooner. I’ve been pining for faction transfers for more than a year. I’m not losing all this time I’ve put into my character to reroll for queues but would happily pay for a faction transfer.

9 Likes

Because
/10char

2 Likes

If a dungeon group could consist of 5 dps, then that would be instant too.

2 Likes

No we don’t have a right but we have a majority and more of us would unsub without the change than you would with it so gg bro.

6 Likes

Lol, the alliance thinks so highly of themselves, like they took the high road for playing the pretty race. If you chose horde it’s only because you wanted better racials, not because you’ve played it since vanilla or whatever other reason you had.

4 Likes

Actually people do think this, which is why Retail has LFD and LFR.

1 Like

You have a right to make an informed decision, not to have absolutely every advantage.

You picked Horde. Horde players knew Horde would be overpopulated. Horde salt flooded the forums and the whining payed off. But this wasn’t the proper fix. You know it, everyone knows it.

Nobody gives a flying f that you think paying money means you get it all. Sorry there are more people playing than just you. You could sacrifice a lot of advantages being Horde and roll Alliance for that ONE ADVANTAGE.

Don’t worry though, the fix won’t stick. If you think Alliance players are bluffing about leaving you’re straight up delusional. Blizzard will pull the rug from under your feet as well, and probably faster than you think.

Good luck!

18 Likes

Making a dungeon group doesn’t need to take effort with the inclusion of LFD/LFR.

That doesn’t answer my question.

True. But we acknowledge the right of other players to make decisions which affect our gameplay. Again, I don’t have a right to form a dungeon group in a short time.

I’ve seen more people complaining about HPH than queue times, so I doubt that is the reason.

You’re right. It makes me wonder if people genuinely don’t want TBC but some TBC-Retail hybrid.

1 Like

Is this the point of your thread? You want lfd and lfr now?

1 Like

Well your anecdotal experience does not good data make so shrug. It’s ok I trust that I know the numbers too and I trust blizzard :wink:

Correct. They want TBC Reforged, not TBC Classic.

5 Likes

I need a translator.

2 Likes

What are you rambling on about? You think Horde crying for weeks on end is the high road? Or you think alliance playing alliance think they’re on the high road? I’m really not sure what you’re trying to say… I don’t think you are either.

Horde has a lot of advantages. In OG TBC I played a UD warrior and have ~28 days played at cap on him and over 150k pvp kills. The numbers aren’t important, but what is important is I played the queues. I knew going into CLASSIC that I don’t have the same amount of time these days so I chose alliance for fast queues specifically giving up all the advantages that come with being Horde (and I also like UD and Tauren). Whether you think that was a good or bad decision is completely irrelevant. What matters is that my time, and many others time has been nullified. Now we get all the disadvantages of being alliance with NO PROS.

Stop being the pleb that comes on to the forum and posts out of fear of losing this fast queue system. Let me let you in on a secret, you’ll be losing this fast queue system. We aren’t bluffing about leaving if this is how Blizzard “fixes” things moving forward.

Frankly all players from every facet of this game should have some fear in them now. Blizzard is catering to bank. That will keep changing, and so will your game.

9 Likes