Why do we have this garbage auction house

It is atrocious. It can’t handle the large amount of players accessing it every second. Please give us the retail Auction house for wrath!

Auction House Issues on Some Burning Crusade Classic Realms - #31 by Bëargrylls-arthas as you can see here. Blizzard still hasn’t done anything about it and this was posted A YEAR AGO.

5 Likes

Please…oh yes please.

I jsut wanted to get some linen to crunch basic first aid.

8 pages of 1 and only 1 linen later…yay, stacks of at least 3.

retail collapses all this. its nice. not all retail is bad.

and for blizzard CS/GM…it make rtm easy to spot. instead of having scan 20 pages to see the 3000 gold stack of crap…its right there.

6 lines down. 5 above it go from 1 gold to 30 gold. 6th line goes 3000.

kind of sus.

side rant of who the hell sells one linen. or wool…etc. vendor that crap or save up to like 5, please.

1 Like

Lol on benediction and complaining about a quirk of mega servers. Honestly you made that bed, lay in it.

6 Likes

The much-easier to implement solution would be just to remove the ability to cancel an auction once a bid has been received.

3 Likes

Y’all slay me.

You want this change, but when people say “take out RDF because it was trash and ruins the game” you all balk.

The hypocrisy.

chef’s kiss

1 Like

Exactly. If you want to be on a mega server, you got to take the good along with the bad.

3 Likes

ITT Beaupeep compares adding the Retail AH to TBCC to removing LFD/RDF from LKClassic and pats itself on the back for the stellar analogy.

4 Likes

I mean alot of your problems could be solved with an addon.

That being said, I dont think you should need an addon for a functional AH

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:Both RDF and the retail AH were improvements to the game.

4 Likes

No…I am pro lfd myself.

also pro race/faction change.

pro account transfer too.

Only #nochange made I have accepted is wintergrasp got instanced. Not happy about it. But I see the reason.

not all are like my server. I can see 40 horde players knowing its not the entire horde population on that server. WG was just not viable as server by server full on faction goodness as it was sadly.

I wouldn’t mind the retail AH, I think it’d be a fine thing to do.

Well that being said I use TSM so i don’t know how much it’d impact me.

I can say BFA did many many many many many many things wrong.

this…was a +1000 cool points for it. it did something right! and in a big way.

hmm? I started on benediction. I made no bed. Nice try though.

1 Like

Completely different. I can play the game without rdf. I literally can’t access the auction house for up to a minute at a time because it just stalls at searching or putting something up for auction just doesn’t go through no matter how many times I try. And it’s only gotten worse since the announcement of wrath and the 50% xp buff. Way more questing/ people out in the world finding stuff to sell.

1 Like

Like i said to the above poster, I started on benediction. I never wanted it to become a mega server. Blizzard did.

The only real change at that point is being able to buy different size stacks than what was posted.

100%, retail AH is better. The default UI is awful, and leads to a lot of AH noobs being screwed over.

1 Like

because this was the AH 12 years ago. there is a new one on retail. use that one

1 Like

Scamming people and bots scripting is hardly a mega server consequence. That happens on even small servers too.

The new AH is just way better and gets a lot of these clowns out of the picture.

3 Likes

i do use that one as well. The retail one should be implemented on classic. Anyone that’s tried it will agree.

It’s one of the very few things classic players are like…

Yanno what. Retail did that one right.