Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

I’m talking about my profile & yes posts.

Google it to find out how if you don’t know how to.

I legitimately don’t know. I guess how often I see them succeed, which is admittedly a terrible metric. All I know for sure is A52 players do poorly then blow up and take it out on someone, and Illidan players are good and chill. In my experience, of course.

Did Blizzard add something for solo player in Dragonflight when I wasnt looking? Even profession are heavily based on group content. :dracthyr_shrug:

You seem to not understand,I really don’t care

Next to none.

Next to none have asked for this, but you guys keep repeating it as though you think that will make it true, as you keep insisting on gutting casual/solo content and wanting more content exclusively for yourself. I’m not sure who’s going to finance that expensive content you want to do once and then log off to play another game for the rest of the week. Casuals carry the budget in every MMO, while asking for and getting less content and cheaper, too.

1 Like

Boredom is a powerful thing, naturally, you’ll never convince these people that what they say doesn’t matter.

Probably not, unless you’ve been around before the TBC prepatch. This ain’t my first account, boyo.

Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls

4 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/967884098460872704/1039339809157689427/image.png

I don’t see where it says “hide profile for certain people” lol.

Why are you hiding? Ashamed?

Play FFXIV and then look at what WoW has to offer in this area.

There is quite literally nothing for a solo player.

like this

Some are. A certain level 40 classic priest is just demanding buffs to gear.

How did I end up on your ignore list lol, I haben’t spoken to you once until tonight. Was my comment that offensive?

Hey guys look I found FatLazyDrunk’s family photo:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/822836559858106368/1039344619936301146/petroglyphs.jpg

I am asking you nicely, please quit stalking me and harassing me please.

1 Like

Stalking? Stalking means, I am watching your every move and watching you outside of your house. Not you sending me an image of you putting me on your ignore list besides how am I harassing you if I ignore the list? Besides, why are you harassing little kids?

Hmm, I think you are suffering from something called Solipsism. It’s when you don’t want to acknowledge that any other view point exists. Again, they don’t want end game gear without end game content, they want solo end game content that is progressive which also comes with progressive gear. Torghast’s failure was not having progressive gear so there was no “carrot” to chase. Instead, your reward of moving up in tiers was some dust.

Ask yourself why you are threatened with people having other forms of progression. Seriously, it sounds like a YOU problem, not a problem with others.

7 Likes

Very well put.

Looking at you harass everyone here I realize its better to just block you. Apparently you have some issues to work out and I’m not in the mood for it.

1 Like

She is not stalking you or harassing. My advice would be to block her, problem solved.

1 Like