Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

I did classic until I leveled up, with no intention of raiding. I’m the guy who leveled from 48-60 killing furbolgs in Felwood and Winterspring. I was on a dead server, and when my priest friend quit because he was tired of waiting for mana, so did I.

2 Likes

WHAT part did you not understand? The part with more words than your replies?

LMAO!

1 Like

idk if that’s true tbh, also quests if classify as content is the highest one by far.

now give me a evidence that m+ is harder than flawless 16

1 Like

Very good counterpoint.

This would be my assumption, but I do my best to assume people act with the best of intentions.

We don’t have access to the sort of data that would break those numbers down to mean something. People who do a lot of mythic+ dungeons, who do a lot of them on all their alts, people who did 1 a week, people who buy carries for the mount, and people who have done one the entire expansion end up getting grouped together even though doing so is meaningless.

3 Likes

Has nothing to do with tagging.

This is you trying to falsely explain how the system worked.

This is you trying to be snide while ironically being dead wrong about trying to explain something.

Yeah, anybody who exclaims that they have data is really just trying to use numbers to make their argument look more solidified in fact. All it takes is a more critical observation to see that numbers arguments are virtually meaningless and have no ground to stand on.

Everyone knows that statistics need to be corroborated anyways.

1 Like

It is. Mplus is the main reason this game is surviving.

You’re the one that claimed t16 is harder. Back it up.

Before we even see the data it’s been filtered.

2 Likes

Has everything to do with tagging. If it was already tagged, we waited for a re-spawn and helped each other.

Reading comprehension and all.

Bye!

Muted, because you do nothing but argue until you win some imaginary prize by beating posters into submission, because you can not handle being wrong.

1 Like

M+ scales infinitely, torghast does not. There’s your proof.

1 Like

Nothing more than opinion.

3 Likes

Oh man the irony. Yes ignore people who call you out so eventually you manufacture your echo chamber. You were wrong about how tagging worked period.

I remember some guy saying that 60% of the playerbase had downed the first raid boss in 9.1, which indicated that the majority of the playerbase raided.

It didn’t account for how many actually saw the entire raid to completion, how many of those players continued to raid after clearing the entire raid at least once (because there’s always a statistical drop in engagement after the first clear), and it didn’t consider what percentage of those achievements were just carries.

It was a really bizarre take.

2 Likes

and you know this how?

what is this

also I already gave you 2 evidence, more people manage M15 and 20 than t16flawless and blizzard ranks t16 difficult higher than m15 loot.

also why doesnt it give better than M0 and other keys? stop avoiding the questions

2 Likes

More people doing it isn’t the whole picture. Why are there less people? You are assuming it is because it’s harder.

You are coming to conclusions where you don’t have enough information to make that determination. It’s not “evidence” for your point.

Solo players are just better.

5 Likes

its not proof but it is evidence and thats why I back it up with another piece of evidence, that is blizzard recommend you to have a higher ilvl than M15 drops to actually do the content

2 Likes

Which we all know is BS because you don’t need that ilvl to do it.

The fact is that M+ scales infinitely and Torghast doesn’t. That alone is proof that M+ is harder.

Is Flawless T16 harder than M+15? Probably, but you can’t say Torghast is harder than M+ as a whole.