Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

so you mentioned challenge for no reason? lmao ok I guess.

I mean its the 3rd time I’m spanking you, saying dg was one of the major pillars before M+ is the most out pocket things you have ever said until now, especially when solo content would give you better gear.

Copium, people do M+ with bad gear too, what we do know is that for blizzard is of a higher difficult.

again why does it matter? shouldn’t higher difficulty provide better gear? the copium is off the chart

Nightwishes: “This Solo Content is harder than most trivial Organized Group Content.”

You: “The former is ill deserving of awards because “the hardest content deserves the best rewards.””

Seems like such. Why don’t you post on him then?

3 Likes

yet according to wowhead the number of players that have 1500M+ raiting is double the ones that have done all 16flawless, and even 2k has almost the double of players too…

2 Likes

Solo content I see as world-quests, dailies, mount farming, transmog farming (which they specifically re-tune to be done solo), ect. All things players do solo after hitting max level. Leveling is not solo content and I have never heard it being explained as such in any other solo-content thread.

Are you sure you played Vanilla? It didn’t matter who’s faction was who’s. Tagging was tagging. You had to be in a group to get credit.

Challenge modes were mentioned to point out how dungeons were end game content. Stop being obtuse.

Stop drinking. You haven’t beat me once rofl.

Ok? Recommended level is still just for bad players

M16 is harder than t16.

Even then the loot that’s rewarded from torghast is the currency for legendaries.

This is true. TBC proved this in a big way with the intro of heroic dungeons. Must have run thousands. When they finally added LFD to wrath, dungeons were packed, and they were run non stop so you could get gear for raiding. You also did not really have the ability to jump around raid tiers, because each raids gear prepared you for the next tier.

Resist gear in nilla was a nightmare!!

neither do you. if you want to do nothing but raids, try a raider platform, there are other games you can play.

2 Likes

so yeah cosmetic is end game therefore solo is end game.

/thread

according to blizz those bad players will have a easier time doing m15 than torghast 16 flawless gg

prove it, there isnt a single piece of evidence you can give me that will say m16 is harder while I have given you at least 2 that points out torghast 16 flawless being harder.

furtheremore why doesnt it give better geat than M0 or M10 or whatever M you think is of equal challenge? according to you harder content = better gear, logic says torghast should drop better gear than those mythic keys.

1 Like

There use to be such a thing as being kind back in nilla, and waiting for a re-spawn so the other player/you, could get credit for the quest.

I know, strange huh? Did not need to be in a group most of the time.

2 Likes

Don’t back peddle.

None of these are designed to be solo-oriented. They just happen to be soloable and a lot of people do them solo.

The same logic can be applied to leveling, then.

Then you haven’t been paying attention. I don’t really know what else to say to that. Most people playing this game consider leveling to be solo content and it’s really bizarre that, in 7,194 forum posts, you’ve never seen it explained as such.

1 Like

People not enjoying torghast or pushing torghast doesn’t make it harder.

Blizzard has added hard solo content, and the only people that play it are end game raiders, pvpers or m+ players. Casual open world players hate hard content.

You can be carried through everything. If you can’t be boosted in a group, people will pay for piloting.

a lot people also dont enjoy M+. your comment as always is irrelevant, give me an actual evidence

1 Like

Sorry, READ the reply YOU replied to LMAO!

One line response, invalidated, sorry bud.

3 Likes

You are the one who was trying to say how you didn’t need to be in a group to get shared credit for kills then tried to stay it was a faction thing. Then you back peddle to something completely unrelated.

You are the one who doesn’t remember vanilla.

Mplus has the highest participation of any content in WoW lol.

If it is a solo instance type deal and can’t be grouped for. It would be much harder. THat means they would have to account share to get help with content, and that is breaking rules.

Unlike people buying gear now with gold.

1 Like

I’m not sure what this person’s motive is against categorizing leveling as solo content. Even weirder that they categorize world quests and mount farming as solo content but not leveling, when both operate in the same vein (both can be done through group efforts but are largely done solo).

Either they’re trolling really hard or they just genuinely don’t see the contradictions in their own arguments.

1 Like