Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

Has solo content in mmo’s ever been anything more than busywork? The replayability is a result of having other people to play with even when it is not required to group with them.

no where on the box does it say it rewards group play as much as solo play.

1 Like

I suppose when group players are complaining their content doesn’t reward as much as solo content that will be a relevant statement.

i was simply turning it around that the box never says anything about any rewards which makes their whole statement silly.

1 Like

Sorry, but I’m actually kind of curious about this sentiment and wanted to ask you: What exactly do you consider solo content in this game then? Do you think there’s solo content at all? Because if we’re deriving solo content from this definition, then the only real form of solo content that exists in this game is the mage tower.

Because world quests, the current de facto solo experience, are not “designed” with solo players in mind either. Torghast is not a solo-driven experience either because you can group with others. The same goes for the Maw.

All of these content avenues that have been largely considered to be solo content are not solo content to you then? I’m just trying to understand your frame of reference. Is your perspective that if you have the option to group with others, then it’s not solo content?

1 Like

I think I am using words you’re not understanding.

Anything at max level is called endgame content.

The cypher system allows you to create a ton of mounts.

You said you want content. Content is gear/mounts/achievements/transmogs.

If you don’t want gear or mounts what do you want?

Again no one is forcing you to raid.

Again endgame is anything at level 60

The lore is a tool. Eventually the quest chains end.

SL had a ton of stuff for you. You just didn’t like it.

I’d rather watch paint dry.

You’re entitled to your preference for fun.

However you don’t get to change a design of a game because of it.

I never said it did. I specifically started before challenge modes dungeons were entry level for gear.

It gave a piece not an entire set.

Anything at max level is end game content. Solo play isn’t a pillar of endgame content.

Torghast level 1 is not harder than m0s.

Ahh another common talking point posted by people with zero comprehension of what it means.

All that means is that you can play solo or with a group.

It has zero bearing on what content you can do or not do or what rewards what.

People need to take a basic marketing class

what challenge mode has to do with it?? it doesnt drop gear, the only thing challenge mode gives is cosmetic stuff, so you either were talking tru your behind or you backtracking, explain yourself.

rep + rare you get a entire set. you dont know what you are talking about.

quests and solo content were just as much if not more part of the end game as dg before M+, so I guess you are giving up on this asinine argument?

and? 16 is what is your point?

2 Likes

Dragonflght’s crafting system.

Profit. Will giving solo players a pathway to gearing be more or less profitable for Blizzard?

Honestly if your on the forums whining about what other people are whining about all the time, then who is the bigger whiner?

2 Likes

I’m sorry you can’t comprehend basic sentences. Let me simplify it for you.

You claimed dungeons were never primary end game.

I said dungeons have been the primary gearing method at end game for entry into raiding since vanilla.

You then said uh uh

I then said another form of endgame content with dungeons were challenge modes.

No where did I say challenger modes have gear. I said prior to challenge modes dungeons main purpose was gearing for raiding.

Try to keep up.

Negative.

Negative. Already explained this to you above.

Torghast 16 is easier than +16s keys

And I’m saying since you classify cosmetics as end game solo play is end game content, I’m glad you agree.

Yes it was, you are clueless as always

1 not according to blizz since the recommend gear for torghast 16 is higher than the gear reward from M16

2 irrelevant, it’s definitely harder than m0 to at least m10 and gives no ilvl despite being significantly harder

3 Likes

As I mentioned already, I made a statement to someone else and you chimed in with sayingbyou disagreed with a one word answer. Which I brought up before.

You are the one who defined solo-content to me and listed quests as solo-content with the reasoning of it being “soloable”. You cant nit pick when that definition applies and doesn’t.

You accuse people of lying and then do this.

Snozh, do the world a favor, and stop being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

I defined it as such because that’s what everyone else defines it as, and then you proceeded to cherry-pick the argument by pointing out how certain group content is soloable, therefore it must be solo content, which is kind of disingenuous when you consider that group content is designated as group content for the reason alone that it’s balanced with more than one player in mind. The same can’t be said for leveling.

I’ve never seen such an aggressive pushback for categorizing leveling as solo content. I didn’t think anyone disagreed with this sentiment so I really don’t know what your deal is.

I’ll ask you again: What is solo content to you in this game? If it’s not leveling, then what is it?

2 Likes

Never said it wasn’t.

It’s not primary pillar end game content.

Yet you’re the one that’s clueless.

1 recommendation on gear level is for bad players. People were clearing it with lower ilvl.

You have to compare difficulty levels. M0 is entry level. T16 is not.

Wrong as usual.

I haven’t lied yet.

Considering I’m not a hypocrite.

Also lol at using my hunters name like I’m trying to hide :joy:

You did. Nightwishes said Torghast 16 Flawless, not Torghast 1 Any%.

2 Likes

Something called my own faction. We also had a thing that if it were tagged, we would wait and help the other person out after it re-spawned.

Sure you played nilla?

1 Like

I never mentioned flawless.

Doing a 16t flawless isn’t that hard my guy.