Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

“When someone takes it upon themselves to decide who does or does not have access or rights to a community or identity.”

Are you using a dictionary from the twilight zone? Or are you just dictating the meaning for yourself?

Not exactly a saint yourself.

I’d also wager you wouldn’t have these kinds of opinions to anyone in person, without risk of being labeled as a fool or lunatic, likely unable to control the pitch or volume of your voice as it spit your opinion at someone who disagrees with you.

1 Like

But the experience is all there for us to share?

You are actively refusing to take part and are demanding your own experience…

Not all the best rewards should be bottled up in raiding or group content alone.

If there is no diversity then the game will stagnate and die.

It literally always has been though…maybe with the exception of ONE expansion.

There hasn’t been diversity, and it’s been doing perfectly fine bro.

I have my doubts.

Where are you getting your doubts from? there’s no statistics that prove this, and the numbers are about to skyrocket due to DF.

WoW has never really catered to the solo player, ever.

Unless you count the questing adventures that were in classic/BC/wrath.

But they have TRIED to add stuff for you guys, but they were faulty.

1 Like

Exactly.

As long as Ion and whatever ilk continues calling the shots being the curtains there will always be a pall of doubt hanging in the back of our minds, waiting for Blizzards next monkey pawed move.

Atleast they’re trying.

There is no solution to the issue sir.

it’s extremely difficult to balance time/effort/rewards for different communities within the same game.

Especially a game that clearly focuses on end game group content.

Buffing things like the legacy content is a step in the wrong direction.

As does it make it clear where the priority lies.

Not with us. Just business.

And that doesn’t happen in WoW because being declined isn’t keeping you from the content.

Also LOL at using urban dictionary. That’s not a credible source. I see you chose not to actually use the real dictionary rofl.

Lol urban dictionary isn’t a real dictionary.

There you making irrelevant comments again.

Then by all means link whatever dictionary you’ve made for yourself.

But it’s never been with you guys…the game has ALWAYS pushed players to do harder content.

It started with dungeons > raids.

Then dungeons > heroics > raids

Then we had dungeon > heroics > raids > heroic raids.

Etc

The game has CONSISTANTLY been pushing players to be better and improve.

its always been clear that blizzard is catering to end game group content…

They will fail.

People don’t want the endgame content, not to the extremes players will go to beat Heroic or Mythic raids.

This is an opinion, and they will do fine considering a majority of the player base does actually raid and/or do m0 at the LEAST.

Then priorities should be made to accommodate the middle ground, not the edge of the cliff.

M0’s isnt the edge of the cliff sir, you can complete those instances with 40+ deaths and still time it.

It’s actually extremely casual. I’m not sure why people think m0s are some ELITE LEVEL content…

Then M0s should be queueable.

1 Like

nah. be social.

it should!

but for now just click a few extra buttons to start enjoying the game.

I think that’s what he’s specifically trying to avoid.

3 Likes