Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

The funniest thing is that we were literally talking like this back and forth in less than a minute, and you “missed” but replied to a dude 10min latter and kept replying when he talked but didn’t address me.

So pathetic

It happens dude. Maybe you should go outside because I clearly have you worked up over a missed forum post.

1 Like

You have me laughing over your scared cheeks

Keep thinking I am scared rofl. Imagine thinking people get scared over the forums.

1 Like

That’s why it’s so funny bruh, imagine being so full of air that you go full on panicking mode and hide lmao

1 Like

Not hiding. Just told you I was playing a game. Stay mad though rofl

1 Like

Yes you were lmao just for me, for everyone else you were on point answering within a minute llmao

It’s not a non argument because Blizz always nerfs the content based on those complaints.

I dont hide from peopel to scared to post their main.

Heh Zeo

1 Like

So you just hide from me? Cool lmao

Wasnt hiding.

Imagine being so salty over a missed post you triple down on a pointless post.

1 Like

Sure you weren’t, you just choose to not see my post and only my post despite being going back and forth in a dead thread lmao

Still happens. Either way your post was probably more drivel of invaluable opinion that means absolutely nothing.

Pretty entertaining you take the forums so seriously.

1 Like

the post i hide from and i had no answer too was just non sense I’m sure, i win again ahahah

Dude stop lol, I’m gonna take a break cuz this is too much but if tou ever find arguments and the courage to actually address my points feel free to reply to me, have a nice one lol

I am still waiting for you to make a valid point worth addressing.

I am glad you are taking a break Will help with the nerves.

1 Like

Your rebuttals are boring. Now, with that said:

Look up Conservatism (belief revision) on Wikipedia.

This is what I am referring to when I say conservative mindsets; I am not referring to the political term. They’re largely intertwined, weakness in the former is a strong predictor of the latter, but they’re two separates concepts regardless.

Anyway, I’ve made my point extremely clear, and you’re boring game, so I’m moving on.

2 Likes

Yet you keep replying while hiding that terrible main we all know you have.

Anyone with half a brain knows wikipedia isnt a credible source rofl.

You using a wikipedia source shows you dont have a clue.

Its always people hiding those trash mains that hardly play the game trying to beg for free stuff.

Choose a side in the true faction war: solo vs raider

No need. They can, should, and will coexist. There’s no need for a dichotomy. Raiders have already “ceded” ground: once when raids shifted from 40 mans to their contemporary numbers, and once more with the addition of M+, and yet, as a form of content it remains.

2 Likes

I’m all for solo player progression, but the rewards of a solo player that plays 1-2 hours a day shouldn’t equate to a player who’s playing much more hours.

It would undermine the work/effort of active players.