Why do Solo players think they get nothing vs Raiders / M+ Players?

I think you entirely misread their post and only focused on one tiny part of it.

:rofl: :rofl:

I understood what he said perfectly and I countered with facts. That’s how debates work.

You didn’t address most of their post. But sure.

Is it really so hard to understand that solo gameplay design would allow a percentage of the player base to quit doing group content. Now that means you have less people in the pool for the group content. So you are now handicapping the largest portion of the player base by trying to please a small minority of players who refuse to apply themselves at endgame. And before you try theo whole people with kids jobs family. Lots of us have all of those. You don’t design the game around the small fraction of players who won’t be playing that often or contributing in a major way to the rest of the players.

That’s because he doesn’t want to. These people are pretty deliberate in their attempts to flame other people. They ignore the actual meat of what someone’s saying and then zero in on that one thing that they can take out of context. Plenty of reasonable answers in this thread that they could engage with, but those aren’t fun for them.

Plenty of other MMOs have a larger emphasis on solo content. Group content is still done regularly in those games.

If you can’t do something in a game without you being forced to then maybe the problem is with you.

2 Likes

In a game designed around group endgame content. Seasonal endgame content. Don’t come here saying the problem is me when you are the one crying and demanding things be changed lol.

1 Like

IF group content can’t stand up on its own without any competition at all. Than it failed in the first place.

Largest portion of the player base? That is wrong, most people don’t do raiding or mythic dungeons. That has already been proven by videos I linked. Unless you want to count LFR and queue systems in it fine, but for the “end game” stuff? Nope

If you want to argue with that fact, it is fine but the drop off of players since legion has happen, and that is when they started focus more on group content than world content that legion had.

And no the water down content of BFA, and SL where the world quest are more tedious take longer, and feel less rewarding because lack of titan forging is not engaging solo content.

Wow lost the title of being king of mmos because of this. If they can’t figure out how to keep players such as myself, than the future will be bleak for you.

5 Likes

Love all these other mmos have this and that for solo gameplay as well. Wow is number one for a reason. You want to try that ff garbage yoshi p said he copied wow. Why should wow lower it’s standards to be on the level of these other mmos you guys always talk about lol. What a joke.

Spits out my water “Thank you. I needed a good laugh.”

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

there’s enough salt on both sides for all these popcorns

2 Likes

How often do most of those solo casual players stay subbed to? You always like to claim we pay the bills, yet all you casual players say it’s best to just unsub till next or final patch when game is fixed. So why the hell would blizzard cater to you lol. Nonsense.

Let’s list the number of more successful mmos. Don’t worry I’ll wait.

Yet there was a point in which solo content was actually enjoyable and well-made.

Asking for better solo content is not asking for things to be changed. Blizzard makes solo content. Solo content should be better. It shouldn’t be some checkbox they tick off every expansion/patch.

3 Likes

Except the future holds plenty of solid endgame pillars. And they make more money now than they used to… So take your bellular video and go play wildstar or something lol. I’m still waiting on this list of more successful mmos than wow by the way.

More successful? None because of the number of people and long as it has.

But that is not to say it is the king right now.

FF14 is top, and I would say ESO before they had a pretty bad expansion. ESO having problems.

But most of the mmo player base is spread across other mmos now. Wow is not the top dog. Most players don’t need wow anymore, but wow needs us.

How long can Transmog farming last for players when blizzard is not giving solo content updates. At some point it will run out.

Or how about the economy? Nope earning gold is pointless because we got people buying tokens, and using that gold for raiding gear. So the game has turn crappy p2w in that way.

So what is left for soloers?

All mmos are finding out that Raiding and Group content is not what brings people in.

1 Like

Well it will last as long as expansions last since you don’t do current content each new xpack is new farms for you duh. Literally a non argument right there lol. Wow still makes more money. Wow still has the top raids. Get out of here already.

No one that wants to do group content will quit group content. And those that don’t want to do group content aren’t going to do it no matter what the game does to try to force them into it.

3 Likes

Difference is I didn’t start it. I treat people the way they treat me.

Be disrespectful to me and I don’t sugarcoat things anymore.

1 Like

Correct.

If Group content can’t stand on its own. Than it is a problem with the group content itself.

To me it is sad, Now that raiding gear has become a business for many guilds and selling runs. The gear itself means very little to players anymore when it use to be something to show off.

Now they move on instead of the gear, they cling on to logs, and being the best. That causes a whole new can of worms.

Now, when solo players are saying hey we want more, and they come ins aying NO giving you more would hurt my content. It just makes me roll my eyes.

The age of raid or die has been dead for years.

3 Likes

You’re definitely a bot since you keep repeating lies.

Are you really that dumb? I have explained this to you every single time you post this stupid theory.

I swap my posting toon to my main for the tier.

Like really, how hard is this a concept for you to grasp that you continue to repeat this lie over and over again?