Why do so many people dislike skyriding / dragonriding?

Eh I don’t live on these forums anymore so I wouldn’t know a thing about that. Forums have always been stupid, granted. I forced myself to stop looking at the dumpster fires in my long absence and am better for it. I probably won’t post much before I get upset again so there’s that.

Smart.

That is a very intelligent take.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Can we talk about how taking off with Skyriding disconnects one about 10% of the time?

1 Like

There are many other bugs that carried over from beta to early access.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

I have yet to run into a single bug of any kind. Outside of the ones you kill in the game.
I am fully leveled to 80 and have my pathfinder also already a number of hours ago.

1 Like

Feedback that is consistent requires patience and persistence.

That is why removing PF requirements from TBC normal flying is of the utmost importance moving forward IMO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

I played for about 6 hours last night, and 15 hours today and still not completed Pathfinder. Sitting at level 79 and still two and half zones to clear. Sky Riding is not easy for me because of my “handicap” (pun intended).

1 Like

Yep you’ll be lvl 80 for days before you get pathfinder done …and where are all the posters that said over and over it will only take 8 hours to get it all done that has to be done for pathfinder…yeah talking to you folks that keep putting down players that can’t handle dragon flying…

5 Likes

Points to my view my achievements if you doubt my word. Its easy to get Pathfinder long before you get level 80 and its not that hard to get level 80 in less that 8 hours game played time. Just like I had said time and time again. As well as many others.

Sorry to hear that and we know this was going to be the outcome for thousands of players.

1 Like

It’s not that I dislike skyriding, it’s that they took away our ability to both skyride AND regular fly at the same time.

In Dragonflight, we could have 2 different flying-type mounts: a skyriding mount AND a regular riding mount at the same time. That way, when the draogns got tired, we could just hop on our regular flyer.

We can’t do that now without a 5 second cast… which, while it may sound silly, is too long when compared to the fact that we didn’t have to do that in the previous expansion.

It’s a noticeable downgrade.

6 Likes

I really don’t see the point of DR/SR. It just adds complication/nonsense in getting from point A to point B. All my toggles are set to the old school flight.

5 Likes

I call it the the BlizZard rug pull and they are reverting to their ways like in systemlands and BFA.

2 Likes

I am currently playing TWW and frankly being stuck with only dragonriding sucks as much as I thought it would. I hope they change this fast because, frankly, it really diminishes the joy I have previously experienced in the game.

4 Likes

Damn straight on that now Treehaus…sure I understood when Dragon Flight went live we had to learn to Dragon Fly…fine…but then what does Blizzard do …they make players that want the old flight back have to wait a damn year and then what put it behind a damn Pathfinder again in Dragon Flight expansion.

Its damn wrong to make players that have physical or medical issues with Dragon Flying be forced/made or whatever to either do all of Pathfinder by ground mount very slowly or use Dragon Flying and get sick or hurt by using it…

6 Likes

Regardless of them changing it, at this point it’s quicker to unlock it than wait for them to change it

1 Like

Already got Pathfinder unlock, its really not that bad.

3 Likes

Really …damn sure is not easy for me and few others of my disabled friends…

6 Likes

My dude, nobody cares anymore, you just beat it to death.

2 Likes

Bounty harvests here are almost maxed out here in Herbalism.

1 Like