Why do so many people dislike skyriding / dragonriding?

Ah, thank you so much, for this! I’ve been curious about the switch, but if it’s kinda like both, that would be so great. lol :slight_smile:

thats not in the next expansion yet

1 Like

Some fools like snail paste movement and well “Babies” that cry about thing like that, So I gonna enjoy skyriding since it more faster and quicker then stale old Flying… I mean Do you know how fast both speed are?

Dragonriding/skyrideing is faster adn better get over it.

Speed is king.

It is true which is why the hall monitors are working overtime to try to convince people it is because of a “balance” reason.

No, they want to discourage people trying to use both even if they like both.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes

I am so pissed at losing the flight form. My main has been a druid forever because I so enjoy the flight form. There is no reason, except lazy programming to not allow druids to maintain something they have always had. Get your head out of your butts blizzard.

6 Likes

Yeah I have a couple of druids I play one alliance side the other horde side …its BS they took away druids flight form…

4 Likes

Can’t hover to check my map while in flight. Super annoying. If I know exactly where I’m going dragonriding is great.

1 Like

R.I.P.

The ability to have fast and slow flight forms on my taskbar. Now I’ll have to toggle when a rare spawns and toggle back because how difficult it can be to use fast flight for precision when you have fingers amputated on your mouse hand.

Thank you, Blizzard, for your understanding of people with disabilities.

3 Likes

It’s the minority that don’t like sky riding and for some it can be medical challenge.

1 Like

I love it myself. People are throwing fits over something they can push a button and not do, I don’t get it.

Dragonflying is annoying to do all the time. Normal flying is slower so wastes your time.

A lot of people enjoy it, other people dislike it and feel forced to choose between being annoyed or wasting their time with slower flight mode.

Because at 73 years old it is very hard to see what is going on (and react to it) until it has actually happened

7 Likes

why do i have to interact with it? it can’t just… fly on its own out of instinct? why is it flight sim 2.0?

and who decided it needed to handle like a soggy mattress?

2 Likes

Dragon isles you can steady flight RIGHT NOW without PATHFINDER

The time to toggle is the issue for some that enjoy both. Let’s assume I was in fast mode, and I swap to slow mode. A rare spawns 1-2 seconds after I get into slow mode, and now I need to toggle back to fast mode if I stand a chance to get to target within time before its killed (Thats roughly a 13 second loss of time, when time matters for killing rare NPCs).

When traveling across terrain in a hurry I use my fast mode and I use my slow mode for harvesting, precision flying and questing. Now it’s all or nothing and when you have a disability that makes fast mode a little more difficult than it should be having both options available is nice. Now I have another spot on my taskbar for a semi-useless ability to toggle between two modes. I want less button bloat, not more.

1 Like

Not everyone who hates the dragon flying posts in the forums at all so your supposition of the percentage might be off.

Yall can TBC fly right now in the dragon isles without pathfinder

Oh, my! This is true!

1 Like

Yeah it is not about percentages.

It is about common sense and easy fixes. Removing PF from TBC flying is an easy fix.

Warbands are not so easy of a fix on the other hand.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Some veterans just like to farm supplies and sell with them. With this new flying you can’t farm.

4 Likes