Why do so many people dislike skyriding / dragonriding?

Nothing edgy about hating a reject version of energy and combo points.

I already play a Rogue. Too many of you all are hypocrites as I do not see you all playing Rogue.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

The only disadvantage it has to regular flying imo is when your trying to land to collect treasures and such. It can be slightly tedious.

That is a design feature because of time played metrics.

4 Likes

Facts. Dragon riding is great.

A “reject” version that’s been immensily popular among the community?

3 Likes

Please translate this gibberish or is this a twist on your BS claim that you could get away using Dragon Riding while in combat?

3 Likes

Rogues are one of the least played classes in all of WoW.

Sign up and play Rogue. Put your words into action or else y’all should start to question yourselves in a nearby mirror!

:thinking:

He seeks attention.

2 Likes

It is against forum rules to discuss exploits.

But since you are very popular with the druid community you know about it already.

1 Like

Fact a Druid in flight form using TBC flying can gather herbs faster then anyone else that is dragon riding…you can’t beat a Tauren Druid in Flight form using normal TBC flying for herbing.

2 Likes

Bots/hackers don’t even use TBC normal flying as they use fly hacks to zoom around the map.

4 Likes

What Remix has taught me is to use regular flying mounts for shot distance flight and Dragon mounts for long distance flights . That way i don’t pay for an Uber to travel across Azeroth .

Makes sense as you have to save in these trying times of inflation.

2 Likes

All that person does is spew gibberish and half crocked conspiracy theories to either troll the forum or to seek attention on here.

I didn’t realize I have a puppy dog that follow me from thread to thread. I am deeply honored!

As a nominated custodian of preserving the beauty of TBC normal flying I say TBC normal flying is still popular.

AND

AND

It is also an accessibility feature too.

4 Likes

I can ride through a pack of mobs on my ground mount with zero fear and zero consequences. By your definition, being a tank allows you to cheese mobs.

Technically it is true but it has been said they increase the daze chance even from the front. It should be 100% daze chance from behind for mobs but tanks have unique mechanics.

And Demon Hunters to an extent as well as they can dodge from behind. This is why even with shadow step — Kidney shot they can dodge a Kidney Shot.

Tanks have had that advantage for a while now using any mount but it is more noticeable with DR.

In other games they had to put restrictions like Aeon and City of Heroes to discourage jousting of mobs using a super fast mode of travel. DR may suffer the same fate.

1 Like

Nominated by who?

You say that but I rarely see people using it :dracthyr_shrug:

I use TBC normal flying and all my friends use TBC normal flying.

Have a cookie. Jump on the wave as TBC normal flying is love, life and liberty!

Sometimes I don’t like that it requires my full attention.

Sometimes it’s nice to turn on auto run and just cruise to wherever I’m going

3 Likes