Why do people keep asking for changes?

You got called out. Twice. Don’t know what else to tell you.

3 Likes

Blizzard has always been very willing to accommodate players with QoL improvements. I see the real issue as this- finding the balance between retaining a playerbase with QoL improvements and staying true to important classic tenets such as the skill tree, professions and other things.

There’s not going to be any qol improvements. They have already said this.

2 Likes

this is different though. its a re release of vanilla warts and all.

if you want non vanilla qol or other such changes , this isnt the game for you. theyve stated as much.

how hard is that to understand?

3 Likes

There’s always BFA for you.

2 Likes

In retail? Sure. In vanilla? Not in the slightest. Warts and all ring a bell?
And it’s ironic you say staying true to important tenants like professions when you’ve asked for post vanilla professions.

Blizzard has said no to quality of life features left and right. LFD and LFR are gone. The demo had no area looting. Etc

1 Like

Thank God for sharding Savax. Neither of us will have to wait around for mobs thanks to some wicked cool engineering

Cool… you’re just a troll.

1 Like

Sharding isn’t confirmed.

1 Like

Let’s wait to see what is actually released. In the mean time, advocate for what you want.

1 Like

For Classic? Because I can list a TON of things Blizzard said “no” to, and then changed their stance on.

1 Like

I honestly don’t get it - you talk about “warts and all”, but it’s not.

1 Like

Really? None? At all? So loot trading and sharding is out? Huh.

They revert to calling you a troll when there is no argument to make.

3 Likes

It’s their way. When they don’t agree with you and realize they can’t push you down, that’s what they call you.

Preaching to the choir my friend. I hear ya. The scariest part, to me, is the group think that pervades here. They seek to silence and that’s it.

3 Likes

Don’t forget changing the narrative to fit their agenda.

2 Likes

When you spend 90% f your time asking for post vanilla stuff to be added to what is being called an authentic experience you probably are going to be called a troll.

3 Likes

Yes! And they hope to God to get you banned too. It is just so crazy.

2 Likes

When Blizzard ASKED for opinions and I give it and you want to silence people, I’m not the troll.

Hint: you are…for trying to silence people.

4 Likes