Why do people keep asking for changes?

Oh now it’s a percentage of changes?

3 Likes

Which player asked for changes are guaranteed?

1 Like

Starman- dang those quotes are really eye opening. They are new to me. I feel reinvigorated. Thanks.

1 Like

those quotes are from years ago and not indicative of the current design direction.

hell they arent indicative of a year ago design direction.

theyve walked it back quite a few times now.

1 Like

Except they have since said no to almost every post vanilla change. And furthermore most the forum posters disagree with you so you won’t have much support. Have fun.

2 Likes

It’s actually just a little over a year old. Not years old. But yeah. They’ve said no to pretty much everything.

1 Like

Did your selective memory forget loot trading and sharding we JUST spoke about 120 seconds ago?

im not talking to you. just posting this one last post to tell you.

have fun in the mud though.

1 Like

A global LookingForGroup channel was in Vanilla though. The LFG channel wasn’t global when it was first implemented but it was global during later patches.

We know we are getting sharding. Even no-changers know it. I feel like that issue is resolved. I have a few others I need to post about later.

Loot trading is a blizzard move.
Sharding is not confirmed.
Blizzard has said no to pretty much every change put forth by the playerbase that is a post vanilla change.
Including.
Transmog
Linked rewards.
Flying.
Balance.

2 Likes

Source? Seriously just because they said they will consider using it is not confirmed.

1 Like

The only change I want is original epic mounts.

Wtb Black Cat maunt.

actually we arent sure if we are , but i think we will for the first week or two. hopefully its only in the starting zones and i really hope they dont keep it on.

but sharding for a limited time and loot trading are the only 2 things i could even come close to stomaching .

loot trading makes me want to gag and sharding is just as bad but bleh if they have to do it and will not budge on it , what can i do?

1 Like

I’m hoping loot trading is the version where need = soulbind without trade.
Greed and master loot = trade

1 Like

You say there won’t be changes
But Blizz said no changes, so THOSE changes are A-OK!

2 Likes

I’ve found that an effective way to argue points, for changes that you want, is to give blizz examples for how certain conveniences help. Given that the game is 14 years old now, many players like me are at an age where we really have to balance our time. We have families and other concerns. When we log in to classic, a game we actually love and want to play again, the last thing we want is to be frustrated by issues that have long since been solved by the blizzard team.

Show me something players suggested that blizzard said yes to.

1 Like

So play a different game. If you don’t have the time to play a game it isn’t that games job to cater to you. You have a game that caters to those with less time. Vanilla is supposed to cater to those who want Vanilla.

And that’s blizzards stance.

3 Likes

dont feed starman. just ignore him and dont roll in the mud with him.

trust me its better.

1 Like