Why do people keep asking for changes?

And what have they said that makes you think they’re considering changing anything in 1.12 besides as they said non core gameplay changes.

They said they are using 1.12 as the BASE game.
They have already chosen some changes outside of a strict 1.12 as is. Such as using early mount prices (expensive mounts and cheap training), and rolling out content in batches including using the aq event.

2 Likes

I don’t want any changes from vanilla. Which means cross realm bgs and un-nerfed DM:N & DM:E farms, un-nerfed mage brd / ZG farm, un-nerfed brd pick pocketing etc.

And there are a ton of people who want all those things changed :< They think they want vanilla but they really don’t apparently.

1 Like

And they’re also including changes made after vanilla, such as loot trading which is a significantly more impactful change than mount pricing or artificial time gating of content.

1 Like

The point is, they asked for non-vanilla changes. I posted the proof, end of that discussion.

3 Likes

The point is that they have since said no to post vanilla changes.
And of discussion.

2 Likes

You’re moving the goal posts.

3 Likes

No they’ve said no to specific things that are post vanilla and are also making post vanilla changes.

They’ve also said they’re using 1.12 because it’s as they put it the most complete version of vanilla. And since that time they haven’t indicated in any way they’ll be making major changes to 1.12 regardless of timing of those changes.

Yeah well I’d rather not have loot trading but blizzard wants to cut down on tickets. Best hope is it’s the version that loot trading was only for greeded or master looter items. Anything need rolled is soulbound

1 Like

They originally said yes. They have since said no.

By your logic the speed limit used to be 70, now it’s 65, so I shouldn’t get a ticket at 69.

1 Like

Okay but even since them saying no to balance we still see people asking for balance.

Some stuff tho ugh shouldn’t even need a no. It should be obvious. Should we include post vanilla professions or bgs?

1 Like

to be honest if you listen to the tone and words of current videos and whatnot they are saying no to changes.

anyone ignoring that is just not paying attention or being willfully ignorant.

1 Like

Loot trading wants a word with you.

5 Likes

Something blizzard put in for blizzard. Not for players

1 Like

Still a non-vanilla change.

3 Likes

Starman- your quotes are spot on and why I have, and will continue, to advocate for what I would like to see incorporated. The quotes you cited are also the exact reason why hall monitor and others so desperately try to quash posts about change- they know that blizzard is watching the forums closely and will at least consider reasoned arguments.

3 Likes

which they stated they were going to add in and maybe sharding in the first week or two. theyve stated nothing else and also stated their reluctance to even do those changes.

seriously though keep ignoring the truth.

1 Like

The truth is that you’re getting changes and making excuses.

4 Likes

what changes other than those two?

whatever i know better than to roll in the mud with you. you cherry pick bits and pieces of what they say and ignore the rest .

you keep doing you though.

1 Like

The light was green at first. Now it’s red.

1 Like