Why do people keep asking for changes?

You apparently don’t get how arbitrarily drawing a line using your own preferences as a benchmark and then insulting others for crossing that line that you created is trolling. You can call everyone else clueless, but it’s clearly just a defense mechanism, and one that fools no one outside the bounds of your skull. You acted like the other poster was just some noob so their opinion was worthless, then after they claimed to play a lot, attempted to diminish their opinion for that reason. You are a troll and very likely a sad loser irl.

1 Like

most fans of vanilla readily admit that classic was not perfect. yet here i stand still asking for no changes.

you now why? because i’ve seen where changes lead.

1 Like

You saw where changes led at a time when change was inevitable.

Asking for something like guild banks and maybe a handful of other things (loot trading, for example) to help with security and such won’t mean you’re going to get flying or transmog. That’s just ridiculous.

2 Likes

except we LITERALLY HAVE PEOPLE ASKING FOR THOSE THINGS.

Indeed, people who want transmog seem to outnumber those who want guild banks.

Transmog is probably the single most requested change around here.

exactly. let alone those who want balance changes.

i mean crap, if guild banks were added i wouldn’t even complain. i legitimately think it’s a good idea.

transmog or balance.

Asking for those things specifically, and asking for guild banks for item security are…wait for it…TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

and yet what is this thread about? people asking for changes. so you can sit there and say that banks are great, and i’d honestly agree with you. but you can’t just say people aren’t asking for transmog, because tehy are in fact asking for that.

1 Like

Mat, I don’t see where he said what you’re accusing him of saying.

This is all fear mongering. “If I give my blessing on one logical change, IT WILL CASCADE INTO A WHOLE TROVE OF RIDICULOUS CHANGES”

2 Likes

Still applies

1 Like

Gonna say transmog.
Which if put in game linked collections with modern wow will be second

Please refresh my memory, quote what you are referring to. Until you do so you are merely “someone white knighting Starman” to me.

1 Like

Transmog goes against the spirit of Vanilla so bad that it would literally be a deal breaker for many people.

After reviewing exactly what was said, I realize you merely jumped on Galdor when he was arguing with Matcauthon rather than the argument being between you two the whole time. However, it’s functionally the same, as you two, and also Xecks are effectively the same person and constantly dogpile people on each other’s behalf.

3 Likes

Distrust is a logical conclusion given Blizzard’s or should I say Activisions track record in regard to how they handle things.

My point was to bring up the hypocritical double standard and bias when quoting the Classic devs. Telling people “the Classic devs already said no to Class balance, listen to their words!” and then going on to say “it doesn’t matter if the Classic devs said sharding would only be used temporarily, we don’t trust them!”

5 Likes

LOL! I never thought about that, but you’re right. I see that a lot from anti-sharding posters.

1 Like

There’s a fair bit of hypocrisy on both sides of the changes debate, to be honest.

and a fair bit of people only calling it out on the side that they don’t like, while conveniently ignoring it on the side they agree with.