Why do people ignore FF14's issues?

Nah, I’ll stay away from XiV instead~

Won’t be long before they make tanking more accessible.

1 Like

They have thats my point

1 Like

Oh sorry, I am in bitey mode apparently~~

Wow is a good game it just needs a solid reboot. If blizzard is woke though theres no hope

Yeah, obviously a troll. I take a few-month break from WoW, come back, nothing changes. Take a break from 14, they release two more 24-man raids, two more 8-man raids, 4 trials, 3 dungeons and tons of story content.

9 Likes

yeah it takes years for ff14 to pile content

I’m hoping they improve thing w/ Endwalker, the addition of Sage, and the new 2+2 split between regen/shield. They’ve all but admitted they didn’t know how to handle the split and balance things in a more complex way because of AST’s divided playstyle.
Hopefully this will let each job be more complex and interesting within their niche since there will be actual options.

jobs wont be complex you can play them on a controller

I’m just a WoW player. I have no interest in another online game, just WoW. I find Final Fantasy characters ridiculous. I remember playing Final Fantasy VIII when I was a little girl I really liked that my mother bought me Final Fantasy X, I couldn’t finish it because of the embarrassment it caused me. So I don’t understand the phenomenon Final Fantasy online, I guess I’m not its target.

3 Likes

Blizzard should really think about putting more time and effort into their free trial and player recruitment methods in general. The only reason I ever got into FF14 is because it had a fair and size-able free trial that gave me an actual experience with days worth of free content. And in the end I actually subbed because it left me invested. Meanwhile Blizzard’s free trial has remained the same for almost a decade if not longer now, level to 20 and that’s all you get…

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation, WoW classes are easier and simpler to play. Only difference is, Blizzard hasn’t implemented controller support.

yeah its all free in ff14 cuz its not that good

surething not

No, really, it is. WoW classes uses fewer buttons than anything except maybe tanks in FF14.

1 Like

lol sure they do

I hope so too, even if I don’t pick up the next expansion I still want everyone to have a good experience.

I still miss the risk reward aspect of Cleric Stance HW era even if it was just a toggle but it kept me awake~ If they add in some new nuances and give back more identity things will work out, for sure.

I’ll keep an eye on Sage here.

1 Like

Not to mention the complexity of rotations in endgame.

WoW just has so many more issues to stack on top of the ones that are the monetization or lack of content.

They also play into those issues a lot. Like the lack of content bit, WoW will advertise a mount to draw people into the 6 month sub, and a lot of those people are the ones complaining about lack of content, since they were bribed into paying up front.

Then the mount they used to do it last was a Lunar festival mount, A holiday that hasn’t received any in game rewards in like 3 years. FF has a different approach in holidays. They’ll be putting a snowman mount in the store this Christmas, reason everyone knows this is because it was a new in game reward for Christmas 2020 event. It makes store stuff seem more like a win-win to me, they’re encouraged to put something new in for every holiday, and They’ll get to offer of the people that missed out and make money later. Makes it feel less like they’re ignoring the in game rewards to focus on cash shop.

Nah, it’s free because they want you to get hooked and play the game more :slight_smile:

yeah sure it is