Why do most Tauren players NOT appreciate tauren?

whispers from strangers are kinda weird.

“yo that’s a sick mog!”
damnit now they expect me to interact with them and probably to tell them that their mog is also nice -.- better ignore them

hehe

1 Like

I’ll whisper compliments to random people I’m passing by if I see a super cool transmog or neat hunter pet or a really rare mount. Compliments aren’t cringe.

Of course it always depends on what and how you’re complimenting. :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl: Or you just say nothing? I can only speak for myself, but I don’t require an answer.

4 Likes

Because one person is one person, he voiced what he could, anything more would be being cast out or killed (as Sylvannas basically said in the cutscene, go out and die if you want because this is happening, is was her obvious hinted threat), so he waited until he could actually do something like any sane person.

The tired old line of ‘why didn’t he do something when there is nothing he could do, other than what he did’ is really old.

2 Likes

But he literally was cast out and was going to be killed.

Baine looked at his fellow Tauren being murdered by Sylvanas and was like :

grumbles For the Horde

Baine looked at a single human being desecrated. And was like.

THIS.

THIS CROSSES THE LINE.

I WILL PLACE MY LIFE IN DANGER FOR THIS. KNOWING I WILL BE CAST OUT AND KILLED.

And guess what? He was cast out. He was chained. He was going to be killed.

The tired old defense of “Baine couldn’t do anything before” is really old. And if anything, shows how weak of a leader he was.

Cairne went out dying against a horrible leader.

Baine obeyed her commands until it hurt the Alliance.

2 Likes

I… really like your tauren and there are things id like to tell you i cant say here…

Baine is useless and I will be glad when he dies. He sits in Orb like a hurt puppy him and green jesus. it’s pathetic and sad the horde has no backbone anymore just these simp leader who are clueless.

There was no difference in reaction to either event, one nothing could be done other then voicing dissent as was said other than to go out and die as she threatened, the other could be acted on.

And yes, after the action was found out then she tried having him chained up and killed for doing the right thing, he was never ‘out’ of the Horde, and which a fair number of the other Horde leaders personally were involved in helping him get free from her attempts to kill him for doing the right thing.

But this conversation is going nowhere, so moving on.

2 Likes

Tauren are horribly ugly. The walk / run animation is awful, in particular. War Stomp, Brawn and Endurance, though…those are worth the pain of looking at the toon.

2 Likes

Ever seen their monkey arms when they jump!

1 Like

I disagree that nothing could be done.

Even Sourfang found something to do. He abandoned Sylvanas.

Baine kept working for Sylvnaas.

Of course it isn’t. You keep making excuses that don’t make sense.

There were plenty of things he could have done. The fact is, he didn’t do anything until it effected the Alliance.

2 Likes

… and these are the hands weʻre given! Woah ooh!

But seriously, I like that they are nature themed without being all “Elfy” …

4 Likes

backs away slowly

I feel like you have misunderstood Tauren pride for something else.

Sorry, I’ll pass on that!

Edit: Now I understand why you aren’t getting responses from random Tauren you message.

6 Likes

Mate, this is weird. Seek help please and take it off the forums.

3 Likes

So lets use them and start trying

2 Likes

hmm… at least they are no worse than gnomes.

This guy is either the biggest troll on the forums or someone who desperately needs to seek help and I can not tell which it is.

2 Likes

I bet both… but he does sound creepy… fist bumps the Dark Iron DK.

2 Likes

No kink shaming from me! But wow is probably not the right place for it :rofl:

1 Like

I am him. But not Him… Who Ever Was He… I feel a Connection…

Because even Tauren players know their race is wretched and should all be exterminated like the filth they are.