Why do most Tauren players NOT appreciate tauren?

It’s strange. I always whisper them on sight(i do this with vulpera and pandas too) complimenting their toons and they always ignore me or insult me.

Except the ones from RP realms, those tauren players are cool, they actually appreciate them and love them and i have great convos with. Cant say that for normal realm ones

Tauren are very handsome, how could they not see that? where’s the appeal to you, if you dont have a bit of furry in you.

Bizzare…

4 Likes

People roll tauren for war stomp, that’s it.

Also, randomly whispering compliments to people will have them thinking you’re a 50/m somewhere pretending to be a 18/f.

This is the world we live in.

26 Likes

That’s super cringe.

2 Likes

People are generally going to be more standoffish on non-RP realms, so that’s a big factor.

But yeah I think Malmsteen is right in that a large chunk of Tauren players do so for minmax/utilitarian reasons, which is unfortunate. Tauren alongside Darkspear are my two favorite Horde races.

6 Likes

I can only imagine it has something to do with your character name.

22 Likes

I can’t respect a race that lets themselves be lead by Bayne!

I want to.

But its tough.

2 Likes

Is this a “look at me” thread or a trolling thread?

7 Likes

Por que no los dos?

(Why not both?)

3 Likes

Must… Resist… Joke…

ahem

But anyway, people just see big bulky cow with an AoE stun and roll that. And the reason the RP server tauren actually reply and are appreciative is because RP servers have inherently better people playing them.

1 Like

Good point.

(Good point)

stop being weird

9 Likes

No… i dont think i will

2 Likes

Tauren are the best race in the game. No race can compare to the glory that is my beautiful self.

I am contemplating race changing every single one of my alts to Tauren.

5 Likes

hey… i like your tauren and mog he’s incredibly handsome. specially the hidden chest piece part

1 Like

No point in having glorious warpaint if you can’t see it.

2 Likes

maybe because you randomly whispered them?

no hate, just… y’know, random-whispers out of nowhere would probably be a little annoying. i mean, i’d be confused by it…

5 Likes

Also is the revealing chest in general. Its imposing. armor is for the weak…

Looks good, it screams display of dominance…

Four old school Tauren characters here, 1 HMT I just love the aesthetic and feel more connected to them.

If it helps, picture most of them as wishing the days of Cairn would return.

1 Like

It helps.

I miss you Cairne.

2 Likes

$20 says that there is more to these compliments than we are being told.

Sees name

Reads

Oh… oh no…

11 Likes