Why do males play female characters?

@ss-thetics.

3 Likes

Cuz the gloat emotes are frikin obnoxious and i find it my emote of choice when standing over corpses.

Frick! I totally missed that opportunity.

1 Like

Stare at a dumpy dwarf dude all day? a THICC ASSassin with a booty? hard choice for some.

I’m male, and I play both male and female characters. Since there’s 8 classes a faction has access to, and four races with each race having 2 genders, it works out perfectly in the end. It’s nice looking at something different for each class. Also, no, I don’t pretend to be female, but people have assumed that I’m female before when I’ve played on my female toons. I don’t really care… makes me laugh. :cow:

I do not want to look at a male cow. I don’t even like looking at other players being male cows. However most female models are easy on the male eyes.

The only male I would be…gnome.

That would be a moo-tivating factor for most

The male models typically look dumb compared to the female ones probably because men made them. No i dont role play as a female or use a voice changer and say im an insanely hot asian chick to get free stuff

1 Like

if im playing a caster i usually play a woman, and vice versa for males. just makes sense to me

Depends on the game for me. I’m a female and play female toons in WoW but in FFxiv I play male toons. In Star Wars TOR I played both. It just comes down to what looks more pleasing to me.

I find it amusing that so many people admit to staring at their character’s butts all day. I mean, nearly every activity in the game demands your attention away from your character.

In combat? You’ll be looking at your enemy, your positioning, cooldowns, dot timers, cast bars, health bars, etc.

Traveling? You’ll be looking at your surroundings, your destination, your map, or your map for rare spawns.

Even fishing and pet battles make you focus on something other than your character.

What are you doing in the game that requires so little attention that you’re staring at a butt for hours on end? Or is it just an excuse to play a female character you can undress with your eyes?

2 Likes

Undead Female animations are dope!

it’s a cope. they’re just embarrassed that they want to be a woman ingame so they have to come up with some reason

1 Like

i’m a woman and almost all of my toons have been male. i like the models, animations, etc all better for males. the biggest thing for me is that most of the female models are way too small. i have some female kt toons on retail that i love the looks of. i like female dwarves as well. most of them are too skinny though.

I had all male characters for years. Now I have about 50/50. I don’t RP, I just got bored of looking at male nelf butts, dwarf faces, orc running animations and troll armor stretching.

I guess some people seek to identify themselves with their in game avatar, but it’s just a toon as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Most guys I know that play women do so because they would rather spend all day looking at a women’s butt than a man’s.

I think they use the starring at butt excuse because they are homophobic and worried what others think.

I could be wrong but maybe Im right :crazy_face:

1 Like

if im gonna look at an a$$ for hour and hours , better be one i like to look at

the projection is real

I always thought it was weird. Not that I have an issue with gay people or gender disorders. I guess I just project myself on to my toons