Why do males play female characters?

Before I ride you do I have to get consent?

I think it works both ways. The only race I care about is pandaren, so fluffy and cute. Best lore in the game and monks are amazing! I say let people play what they want.

Youā€™re not allowed to tame a cat as a hunter if you own a dog.

Casting animations, armor looks etc.

Human Females are top tier in classic. Great animations, thicc, look good in armor etc. Males are too bulky, this game could have really used sliders and more character customization. or at least many body types.

1 Like

I tend to play female characters mostly because their armor almost always looks better than the males. Sometimes though, males look badass in certain gear. Truthfully though I could care less. As long as the animations for casting / attacking look good and the armor flows well, Iā€™ll play it.

TLDR; Iā€™m a potato.

1 Like

No changes

1 Like

Cause this outfit would look frumpy AF on a dude. #HIGHFASHION

1 Like

I donā€™t have to keep reading the thread, this is the first reply and i already know that this is the best comment. :joy:

1 Like

Hey itā€™s a tradition

The game may have had expansions, but there hasnā€™t been any expansions for the community know what Iā€™m saying.

1 Like

No still means no.

1 Like

The only good male models are human, dwarf, and cow.

A cow is a female . Bull is the male .

Its a moooot point

1 Like

Not sure, never understood it myself. Canā€™t relate.

The way the armor looks on female characters for me. Every race besides undead, and gnome are going to be female.

Ah if you really care I will go ahead and answer. My life is pretty good, I would say I play video games to experience things that I never could without them, because they either donā€™t exist IRL or its not legal. I donā€™t make my characters exactly like me but when I play a female in games where you actually see the character I find it less immersive, if thats the word I am looking for. I guess when the character is more like me I can ignore it more?

I have a home gym and work out while I play games (get some reps in while waiting for some one or something, enemy taking their turns in civ or queues for matches in OW or BGs or whatever). I was into wrestling / jiu jitsu for about 8 years, but I got too old and it takes a lot longer to heal than when I was younger so I had to tone that down a lot.

1 Like

My Hunter alt is a Female Night Elf because its literally the only race/gender combo that has half decent bow animations on the alliance side.

And no i donā€™t.

Because some races have superior female casting / movement / attack animations than male, and vice versa.

My character is not me. It doesnā€™t matter that sheā€™s a girl, and human males have funny looking calves and run weird.

This was one of the reasons I originally rolled Horde for Classic. I identify as male, and prefer the male skins for all the Horde races.

For Alliance, although I could have rolled Dwarf, whose male skins I prefer to female skins, I donā€™t like their angry looking faces, nor their meaty bodies.

For Alliance, I think they have better female skins than male, to the extent that I would prefer to play a female character on the Alliance, so here I am.

If Iā€™m going to stare at a cluster of pixels that look like a butt for hours on end those pixels arenā€™t going to look like a dudeā€™s butt. Itā€™s entirely aesthetics. I donā€™t pretend to be a female because I donā€™t RP. Donā€™t have anything against RP. Just not for me.