Why do alliance like playing epic BGs where there are 20 or fewer horde there

Sure we do. And anytime anyone says your name I tell them you run with 2-3 friends not premades.

1 Like

Kind of like your officer that you stated earlier beat me in a duel? Yeah, you aren’t great at fibbing.

Wooooossshhhhh

I don’t queue sync, and would ban queue syncers if given the chance.

The team missing players could be queue syncers the didn’t join because they didn’t get the queue to pop at the same time as their “community”, or the team missing players had them and they left when they recognized several known queue syncers were on the other team. Either way the team that showed up and stayed didn’t decide to have the other team missing players. It is just a problem provided by queue syncing being possible.

They’re trash, bottom of the line. Losing people like flies, too. By the way, are you recruiting?

Blackbeauty talking to yourself again?

1 Like

Nothing new, all know how he loves to stir the drama pot. Even his members. So much for a “changed man”. Definitely setting good examples.

Here come the bsg trolls. :rofl: :rofl: bringing up something that happened year and a half ago why? probably cause your puppeteer Oca said to? you got any new dirt? cause i sure do

Yes friend, all the time :+1: :+1: Come on over to RR/BF

u just got cauht talkin 2 urself on alts agin 4real ur cringe

1 Like

Who? Asia? that isn’t me lol but alright :man_shrugging:

Just disband the community again. To easy

Just curious, I heard you were trying to make buddies with a few of my leader’s by giving them info on what’s happening on the horde side? what’s goin on? you siding with premade community? let you know we dont cheat or do any of that.

LOL
 no, i dont gather “dirt” on people that play video games or have conversations with myself pretending to be other people
 but you do you asia
 sorry i meant blackbeauty
 no wait, i mean ruthless!

3 Likes

Those games were premade v premade. So I had no horse in the race.

I just told them their only win condition they denied it and then went on to lose the game. And the next to.

Syncing is cheating so yes yes you do.

And while epics have unfortunately become an arms race to see who can break the que system more so I understand.

it’s not me, but alright. I really got nothing to prove to you guys. Asia or whoever this person is actually in your guys community. they sent me this like 2 weeks ago.

h ttps://imgur.com/sDAkVVA kinda sketchy as :poop: :poop: im not goin to lie but it really doesn’t surprise me how you guys run that community. that really isn’t me believe me or not idc

wdym :clown_face: u r cleerly desperate 4 theyre attenshun

I really dont like being called a liar, I am upfront with everyone that i communicate with even my enemies. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

but u r 1 along wit bein a exploitr n a coward go hide in ur prem

dude if you want me to take you seriously you need to spell correctly. otherwise im just goin to label you as a troll