Why did you give your character the name you did?

I have all their albums and the special songs too. Pretty cool stuff. I always thought your name was something along those lines.

1 Like

Ooo nice. Their old b sides are a trip lol. The stuff they made before their Herzeleid album I mean.

1 Like

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.”

:wheel: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :hourglass: :wheel: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :hourglass:

3 Likes

Bloodseer came from when I was an orc shaman. I liked the idea of the old viking shamans/druids that used blood to see the future. I was also 13 lol

Rustyus is a name my dad used for a warrior on EverQuest when he used my nickname for a character.

Ukyn was a play on you can.

Drezkian was just me typing stuff randomly and I kinda dug it

3 Likes

because EN TARO TASSADAR

And it is super cool how they are one of the only bands in history to who has had the exact same lineup with zero changes in band members since their creation.

Their du hast song though. In German it sounds as you hate you hate. You hate me, and that was the trick they were trying to say. As hasst and hast sound the same. And it is by dialect how they are spelled. But always sound the same.

In actual translation it would be You have asked me a question and I have not responded. And Nein means no. Nie means never. They have albums now of fully English songs. Cool stuff. Your name. The coolest. Always did remind me of that.

My name… It means exactly what it translates to.

1 Like

Yeah Rammstein did a little trolling when they made the english version incorrect lol.

I can’t stand that bloody song though. Its okay its just overplayed and folks just know them for that one song when they have so many good songs.

Saw them live a few times which I never thought I’d get to do in the states. Till barely sings Du Hast live outside of stuff like the chorus, they just gesture at the crowd to sing along and I think that’s actually awesome.

1 Like

Because I like Naruto

1 Like

Venom for rogues poisons. but i get alot of peoples whispers about that stupid movie even tho i had that name way before the movie came out

2 Likes

a pair of plate pants drops in tomb of sargeras thats called like, caustic titanspite legguards and i thought titanspite is a cool name

1 Like

They still go to California from time to time.

I like to drink beer and hit people with beer bottles irl and in game.

1 Like

Terra nox
Latin for
Earth and Night
It’s a play on Earth Knight. I was a tauren. Tauren is Nature rearranged.
My tauren was dark so Night fit with my head rp that he was of the grimtotem. With the dark side of tauren culture. And them representing the sun and moon/ day and night.
So I just liked enhancement since it was basically an elemental warrior. I was hoping someday we would get a earth tanking spec to make it work.

3 Likes

Thats very well done and thought out. I like it. I am something akin to impressed.

2 Likes

The 2 characters I play the most out of 15 level 60s are edited from random.

Based off Terra, Teen Titans. Would be insane

1 Like

To be as annoying as possible.

I rolled a red haired dwarf warrior with the intention of being as subtle as possible.

1 Like

Maybe based of Avatar Kyoshi xD

1 Like

Yassss!!! All of the above! I’d LOVE it.

Tank Shaman: Moves the earth and drowns everyone in a BG

1 Like