Why did we get fat humans?

As an allied race?

Seriously.

You look at the zandalari troll and think oh look another race of Trolls, yay.

Then you look at kul'tiran humans and say oh they are just humans who have eaten a lot of junk food and drink a lot of alcohol.

Yes, they are fat, especially the females, there's no denying it. Yes males might have bulky arms, but the rest is fat.
69 Likes
Because the Horde would have been jealous if we got Vrykul. And making Horde jealous is a no-no
60 Likes
Stirring the pot again eh? Sunday was yesterday. XD
25 Likes
07/09/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Draclaura
Wheni look at the trols im like god damit it more stupid ugly trolls same with hm

If it was up to me id give you all this stupid trash ally races we are getting for 1 undead ally race

Well we MIGHT be getting san'layn.
07/09/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Wiccan
Stirring the pot again eh? Sunday was yesterday. XD
I'm still gonna bite! Kul'tirans are awesome and the women have hair so amazing, I might consider faction-changing if it came it better colors! (I.e., bright pink, red, and blue!)

But alas, it does not. A troll I remain.
4 Likes
Bear community would like have a word with you...
3 Likes
They're more like those strongmen that only do arm/leg days.
3 Likes
07/09/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Lunnaya
07/09/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Draclaura
Wheni look at the trols im like god damit it more stupid ugly trolls same with hm

If it was up to me id give you all this stupid trash ally races we are getting for 1 undead ally race

we better the undead ate the only race that should get a sub race... because we are undead im tired of the undead being screwed over every expansion
1 Like

Dear god please no. Those things are hideous. We already have blood elf death knights and void elves to fill the "vampire" role.
3 Likes
Hah!

....no.
1 Like
07/09/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Valarien

Dear god please no. Those things are hideous. We already have blood elf death knights and void elves to fill the "vampire" role.

It's not what you want. A lot of people want them. Besides there is a lot they can do with them since they have no official look
1 Like
07/09/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Lunnaya
It's not what you want. A lot of people want them. Besides there is a lot they can do with them since they have no official look

The irony is almost too much.
5 Likes
07/09/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Lunnaya
Then you look at kul'tiran humans and say oh they are just humans who have eaten a lot of junk food and drink a lot of alcohol.

I don't see that. I see them as a hearty race of seafarers.

Don't play one if they bother you but I think they are fine the way they are.
14 Likes

Dont worry. We are not getting sparkly vampire elves. Allied Races have made half of the forums crazy.

There is a quest chain, about three quests long, in BfA where you work with the vampire elves. At the end of it, Sylvanas calls them idiots and sends them packing. But because you talk to them, some zealots have decided that this means the san'layn are going to be an Allied Race.
2 Likes
idk why people upset, male kul'tiran look awesome
females are hopefully a work in progress
1 Like
07/09/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Lunnaya

Its not what you want either. A lot of people hate the idea. Besides the story in BfA basically covers the why thats not happening and we do see them, thus more official looks since Wrath.
Blizz's biggest offense on kul'tiran humans is that they can't be paladins. I really wanted to see Kingpin-type paladins running around, especially protection ones.
2 Likes
My question is why y'all so butt hurt over these fat humans? LOL, like who cares?
9 Likes
They're not fat, they're chock full of PoTeNtIaL.
4 Likes
07/09/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Screwface
Blizz's biggest offense on kul'tiran humans is that they can't be paladins.

Is that confirmed?