Why do people think Kul tirans are fat?

Because I responded to you? What is wrong with you?

This topic makes me want to listen to AC :zap: DC’s song “Whole Lotta Rosie”.
Or Queen’s “Fat Bottomed Girls”.
While looking at the cover of Fatboy Slim’s album “You’ve come a long way, baby”.

I quite like the Kul Tiran models, I think like someone up above said, they’re like weight lifters. Some of those actors on that wrestling show have similar physiques.

1 Like

I don’t think any reasonable person has a problem with the basic concept the male model trys to capture. But there is no defense for that horrendous female model

Yes, the males are. They’re clearly modeled after powerlifters. The females though, are basically Azeroth’s Pam Poovey.

1 Like

If you don’t think KTs are fat then I’d hate to see what you think a real fat person looks like. Omg, imagine how big someone who you think is obese must be! :scream:

1 Like

I actually read their lore and changed my opinion. People can change opinions

1 Like

Riiiight. Well a ton of Kultirans have the regular human model, and all humans are descended from Vry’kul. Vry’kul also don’t look anything like the playable Kultirans.

Find it really funny how you spammed the “fat” threads constantly and are now using this as an excuse after many told you already, anyhow.

I literally read a post where you specifically called them fat. Troll much?

1 Like

I actually read their lore and changed my opinion. People can change opinions

fin

1 Like

Still find it funny how they deny it when called out, too. Sick of the nonsense, no one is falling for it.

Also repeating exactly what was said before changes absolutely nothing.

1 Like

I forgot this is the forums.

You can’t change opinions here because it’s basically illegal here

1 Like

No, you’ll be called out for a hypocrite because this all was previously explained to you in those posts. You proceeded to spam them anyway. So yah. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

They’re not fat. They thicc.

That post was made a long time ago. People can change their opinions by then.

Bolvar forbid, people change minds

1 Like

Considering you constantly spam these pointless threads and change your opinion on matters so quickly, I’m dismissing you as a troll.

With that, I’m out. I think I made my point and gave a proper reality check. Toodles.

4 Likes

You can have your opinion. I just felt the need to point out your criticism.

Because they don’t understand biology and how the environment affects it.

You literally posted a thread before they were implemented titled “Why is the alliance getting fat humans?”.

Can you make up your mind already?

I already did,

1 Like