Why cant we ignore hidden profiles too?

It’s mad annoying seeing the same people, post the same toxic trash, and still we are unable to block them.

3 Likes

You can ignore private profiles.

1 Like

most of the traffic on this forum is just 20 nerds taking pot shots at each other.

Then there’s 5 more dudes who post a variant of their chosen “gimmick message” thousands of times

between all that you get some good discussion

You can block hidden profiles. I have tons of them on mine. You just have to go type the name in. It is annoying but it works.

2 Likes

Users that have their public profile hidden are the worst kind of human beings.

Bloomsday (9929 posts)
Ôwns (8919 posts)
Zachaios (4450 posts)

Slotmachine (4373 posts)
Zenetta (3540 posts)
Nöcht (3401 posts)
Deathsbounty (3254 posts)
Moondoggíe (1750 posts)
Radalpho (1575 posts)
Äpathy (1281 posts)
Evilglinda (1172 posts) (Update: 08/19/2023, public profile no longer hidden, at 1339 posts.)
Exorkismo (635 posts)
Kirkoh (629 posts)
Bakkio (165 posts)

2 Likes

I appreciate you being a fan.

1 Like

I thought you were unsubbing?

Once again an attention seeker has made themselves known.

1 Like

Atleast we are saving a bunch of money on rent by living in their head for free

1 Like

Not going to lie, I laughed out loud when I saw them name drop me. Especially after I recall them making a huge huff about unsubbing over the WoW token I believe. I’ll go look through their posts and find it, cause you know … they’re profile isn’t hidden.

lmao … moving the goal posts here, eh Mcg? I’ll find other ones.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Yawn …

And people think I’m being mean when I call out the attention seekers spamming they’re “quitting”.

I’m just gonna stop here, even though I could keep going.

To the OP:

Found this for you.

2 Likes

Your not living in their head rent free. You still have to troll in order to remain there.

Literally the most useless people around here, and after several month sabbaticals it’s always nice to come back and see them spewing their opinions with overinflated self-worth numerous times per hour thinking they’re garnering any sort of anything. I can faintly smile knowing they waste several hours a day talking to themselves like the 50 year old mom who updates her Facebook status to tell the world she’s cooking a pie rn

What do you know, they all even commented on this thread hahahahahaha

Owns is the only one worth screwing with because he’s such a foot in mouther

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.