Why can't we get a plain bikini bottom?

Dracthyr can I’m hoping they extend this to other races

1 Like

Dracthyr get multiple panty and bra options and colors.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they’re leggings because the leggings with the thigh fat being pushed out from being tight are part of 2B’s iconic look. So much so that those leggings give characters a bigger butt and thighs than normal when put on.

kept waiting for vocals that apparently werent going to happen lol. what a strange acid trip of a song

1 Like

It’s instrumental fusion jazz. The guitarist used to play with megadeth. It is definitely a bit of an acquired taste. Thank you for giving it a listen!

or let us dye the belf undies pls. close we will get.

I’m still waiting for these honestly.

4 Likes

You might get in the habit of wearing it…

3 Likes

I love that this is the point it’s gotten to. You’re not even allowed to have a regular bikini now. But hey, thanks Blizzard for protecting me from the evils of bikinis…

2 Likes

Hide legs option in The War Within.

3 Likes

I wonder if they felt it would be too plain or somethin

1 Like

I have waited 18 months for the bamboo staff to be released this month and I’ll likely wait another 18 months for the quivers in different colors.

I’m pro basic-bottoms but I’m sure if we had plain bottoms, we’d probably have threads complaining they’re too boring.

I like the net silliness too. I guess I’m just glad we’re starting to have non-spiketastic options, really.

Can you imagine wearing a spiky bikini? A spikini?

3 Likes

I, too, want to see the bikini butts.

1 Like

I think whats worse is that if you don’t like the yellow version, it cost actually more to buy the blue one piecemeal, as there’s no ensemble for it for some reason. Same exact mog, could’ve just be bundled together in the same package, but no, had to ask for more than half your monthly allocation just for either or.

I already think the costs of everything is arbitrarily high, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn’t want you to get a mount and cosmetics at the same time now, that would be uh… bad I guess?

And yeah the skirt net is… I don’t even know what the hell it’s supposed to be

2 Likes

Good news!! Next expansion there’s the hide pants option so will be able to show off the simple underwear

1 Like

This is not a surprise…

1 Like

Personally, I think the chain mail bikini tops are hideous as is but here is a link for those who are interested and haven’t seen them yet:

1 Like

I agree with you but at the same time I think it’s what give it charm. Most MMOs tend to just a generic bikini. Wow waited almost 20 years to finally one. I’d say it’s not terrible, I’m honestly just happy we finally get one.

I’d be happy with a generic bikini as well, though.

1 Like

but you are a surprise.