Why can't we get a plain bikini bottom?

I don’t want to hate on the swim suit transmog, but the swim bottom just feels way over designed, which I woulnd’t mind if there was an option for a plain bottom, I just want a plain bikini, not a bikini that got trapped in a fishing net.

And I bring this up because the swim trunks is plain and simple so I know it’s possible.

Aside from also preferring a simpler design it also gives us a “plain” underwear option so we can more easily wear dress transmogs as many dress have thigh vents that show your leggings and having ugly pants poking out from the dress is annoying,

Just wanted to vent.

52 Likes

The skirt on the bikini really feels like the developers trying to have their cake and eat it to by giving us sexy transmog but not actually making it that risque.

The net just looks horrible though. Even with the wrap it would look way better without the net.

36 Likes

Remember when the Trading post was first getting released and there were chainmail bra tops datamined?

What happened to those?

24 Likes

I would like a full chain bikini set honestly, for both my male and female characters, I want that Conan look,

22 Likes

Yes, I also would like an actually bikini that is a bikini.

:bikini:

19 Likes

They either had to cover the butt with a net or a bowl of fruit.

19 Likes

I still want Sting’s winged Speedo from the '84 Dune movie.

19 Likes

The whole summer theme mog is crap, they should of scrapped this idea before they put it on the trading post.

3 Likes

I don’t see why not, SpongeBob wears speedos.

Sandy Cheeks wears a a bikini outfit.

Nothing wrong with these types of swim suits

8 Likes

I imagine it’s the same reason why the 2B Leggings in FFXIV have… well, leggings instead of just being the underwear.

Or why every other piece of (dyeable) underwear need some kid of geometry or texture that demonstrates that it’s a piece of clothing. The truly “plain” ones are often undyeable.

There has got to be some kind of rule in the age-rating system that players are not allowed to create the appearance of nudity through matching the colour of skin tone and the gear piece.

2 Likes

Right?!
I dont like the fishnet.

3 Likes

invasion of the fruit bowls.

1 Like

There are bikinis in FF14 lol.

3 Likes

because we cant have anything thats “too sexy”. that goes against a certain, shall we say, agenda in place now.

12 Likes

I agree !! I want my Bikini, Blizzard I feel oppressed give me my bikini

8 Likes

Political correctness.

10 Likes

Conversely, this would have really changed the, uh, tone, of the music video to Don’t Stand So Close To Me

3 Likes

What a clown show this trading post stuff is :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I knew they were going to ruin it, just like they ruined the skirt for the Love Witch set with those stupid, garish hip plates. :rage:

All of that extra crap should be part of the belt so we can hide it.

8 Likes

Now, if it was Clown Core, we’d be living the dream