Why can't we get a plain bikini bottom?

Oh, Fairlight, you look just wonderful without that old hat on.

2 Likes

I haven’t told you but every time you’d call it “a hat,” it reminded me of this song. I used to watch this band a bunch 20 years ago (different drummer). My friend’s mom, who sometimes joined us in that little jazz club called The Baked Potato, loved this song. She has since passed, but it’s a fond memory of simpler times with friends on.

World of Clowncraft

1 Like

They do, but that wasn’t really the point I was trying to make.

I’m saying there’s always a catch, you can’t just make a character that can be mistaken for being nude through clever colour matching. In FFXIV, if you got a proper bikini set, you can’t dye it in a way to match a character’s skin tone. Either that or the dyeable pieces have something in the geometry or textures which makes it clear the character’s still wearing a piece of clothing.

1 Like

Can’t be showing too much skin can we? The netting looks really awkward.

2 Likes

They need to create underwear in different colors and put them on the trading post. I have characters wearing a sarong under a dress because the garbage shorts show through the slit and look like rags.

1 Like

Soon we will have hide pants! But I support more customizable options, too

Post-net clarity

3 Likes

While we are requesting transmogs: I would like to add:

4 Likes

The net it is too much.

4 Likes

Hide Pants is coming with War Within.

Most undies in this game look more like bikinis than actual undies, so that’s a win :smiley:

It’s basically Heritage Bikinis.

5 Likes

Most undies are brown to hide the streaks lol.

5 Likes

The problem is then you can’t change colors. All of the extra garbage on these bikini bottoms (and the love witch skirt) should be part of the belt. I will die on this hill.

12 Likes

I mean, we have that same problem with gear too.

Think of Hide Pants as one single extra bikini item that everybody is getting for free.

The good news is that most of them fit Heritage Armor well.

I hope they will add more Underwear colors though.

Or at least allow regular Draenei undies’ jewelry to match the rest of their jewelry, like the Lightforged have.

4 Likes

I’ll have nun of that, thank you very much!

3 Likes

For Dracthyr you can pick different colors as for other the other races you can’t, my orc undies are an ugly brown color.

I would love to see more underwear customizations and colors.

4 Likes

You know how Deadpool wears red so people don’t see him bleed?

That’s why Orcs wear brown bikinis lol

2 Likes

I would rather have pink :cherry_blossom: undies.

4 Likes

Underwear options would be pog.

3 Likes

Honestly, i thought that skirt would have been the waist item. that’s it’s part of the leg piece is extremely disappointing. Looks like i woun’t be buying anything this month either.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for a simple pair of shiny black boots.

1 Like