Why can I not reply in any forum post!?

When I click a forum post no where do I see the reply quote or respond or anything. al I ger to tdo is observe!?

Im kinda angry about Twitch Prime Rewards Why can i not reposnd on add in!?

THE THREAD ISNT LOCKED

(removed)

might be your trust level.

Well, Bye then…

Funny how people have been saying this for a long, long time… Yet, still here!

5 Likes

You need active game time to post in General Forum and other forums outside of customer support / tech support forums.

6 Likes

But, I am not. I haven’t subbed, made any in-store purchases or purchased a single product, or renewed a sub since Shadowlands 2nd patch. I literally use to buy every content/pack/in-store product to support them. I never will again. Also, Activision’s stock/revenue has reflected that sentiment pretty loudly. Look it up. Also, their developers/programmers/OG team have left in DROVES since 2020. Then, of course, the 2021 lawsuit/scandal of the toxicity in the workplace.

This company is far less interested in what we have to say/want. Rather, they spend time and resources on creating an addictive enough roulette game to keep you putting your quarters in forever,

Do you mean the Activision one? The one that happened almost 15 years ago? That one?

4 Likes

The one that actually became final 2 years ago? Yes. That buyout.

If i read correctly, you do not have active game tine?

If so that is why. You need active game time.to post any any forum that is not in the support category, like this ine.

I cannot post in general etc either for this very reason.

4 Likes

Yeah, no. That was finalized in 2008. Not 2020

3 Likes

This is why. Like this person:

I’m in the same category. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

In my opinion :frowning:
Since I do not buy store items, the terror of it all.
Recycling …
Good day good Sir…

how many alts do you have to have a post removed as trolling by “the community”?

geez.

I keep deleting them, Fookï. The responses weren’t adding anything constructive to the conversation.

I believe the OP has gotten their answer. I’ll be locking this thread now.

9 Likes