Why Calia must die

idk about you but killing faction leaders is way worse than destroying a villain who was always a villain

2 Likes

Never forget our losses.

Dranosh, Varok Saurfang, Brox, Grom, Cairne, Bovan, Krenna, Garrosh, Sylvanas, Gallywix, Rastakhan, Rezan, Zaela, Nazgrim, Kromā€™ Gar, Areiel, Lyna, Conclave of the Chosen, Doomhammer, Volā€™jin, Nathanos, Kaelā€™thas.

3 Likes

Lol you gotta admit, for all of Erevienā€™sā€¦Erevien-ness, itā€™s pretty buck wild when you just list out all the people weā€™ve lost.

We can (and should) have a nuanced and balanced discussion about how Blizz has ruined both factions, but you canā€™t deny that Horde characters just get curb-stomped left and right in this game, often before they even have time to develop as characters, or after getting shamelessly villain-batted.

5 Likes

I have memorized them all I donā€™t even need to look up the wiki.

Youā€™re late. Shes already dead.

Also with some realness. Dang uhh it seems night elves donā€™t own the rights to genocide complaints. Note to self. Never aspire to a leadership position in the Horde.

5 Likes

try telling NE fans that :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Blizzard loves killing Horde leaders.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ While I donā€™t care that thereā€™s so many more prominent Horde character that died, always going to be mad about Volā€™jin personally, the real difference is just pure loss of leadership between the two with Volā€™jin, Sylvanas, Carne, Gallywix (Who cares with him though?) and Garrosh versus Varian and Magni. Mind, I have seen a lot of people hoping Turalyon and Yrel go full evil and get killed, no matter how bad the writing around them is or was, so I suppose itā€™d be a bit more equal if people had their way.

Like if weā€™re using Erevienā€™s standards with the Alliance the Alliance have lostā€¦

Varian Wrynn, Bolvar Fordragon, Fandrel, Liam Greymane, Benedictus, Sira, Daelin, Derek, Rhonin, Magni, Maraad, Naisa, Delaryn, Cordana, etc.

A good chunk of Erevienā€™s ā€˜horde lossesā€™ are like, one note characters who showed up in a quest and you move on. Heck with that standard you could argue literally any Forsaken character was a character the Alliance lost because theyā€™re undead Alliance-aligned races (High elves, humans, or Night Elves), maybe even extend it to Blood Elves too.

They matter to me because I enjoyed the time with them. Every Quest and cutscene. Every article on wowpedia. And my grudge only grows with each new death. Enough is enough. Stop killing them and bring the best back. In the extended list I even bring likes of zuluhed and kargath.

1 Like

I think youā€™re both right. I think if it was JUST a bunch of minor characters who died, then sure I wouldnā€™t see the big deal. But when, as you say, so many important leaders keep dying, or just werenā€™t worth being leaders in the first place, I can see why someone becomes even more frustrated when we canā€™t even have a minor character develop into something more without getting killed off.

Too often, Blizzard just doesnā€™t allow minor Horde characters to become anything more than that.

3 Likes

This person understands me.

You should really try harder to be more diplomatic and nuanced in your conversations. Youā€™re not always wrong, youā€™re just an ***hole.

Take it from a fellow ***hole whose never wrong. ;]

1 Like

I have low patience with people like Zerde who ignore that the Horde had their cities turned into raids and alliance leaders protected by the thickest plot armor. I made an analogy once. When Blizzardā€™s writing the Horde it is Game of Thrones. With the alliance they turn to lord of the Rings.

The big boy flex

1 Like

Every time a Horde character dies my shrine of the fallen in my room at home grows.

She already did tho.

Thatā€™s kinda where this whole mess started.

You can go ahead and try to kill an undead but once somethings come back to life once, itā€™s not exactly surprising when it happens again.

Seriously how many Friday the 13ths were there? Dudes a revenant just ditch the lake already.

Just like humanity should abandon anything on Stromgardeā€™s side of Thoradinā€™s Wall

With the exception of the Argents of course but theyā€™re basically Mr.Rogers. Nobody has a problem with them.

2 Likes

Ever consider looking into HEMA? Historical European Martial Arts. So learning how to fight with swords, shields, raipers etc.

Can actually get properly brutal if you get deep into it;

Just throwing that out there as a way to get you outside more in a way that actively encourages misanthropy.

Canā€™t say Iā€™m too personally familar with it. Because Iā€™m American. So we do this;

1 Like

We got news from Twitter. Apparently the Scarlet Brotherhood will show up for the Forsaken heritage quest.

Why are people continuing to support that hellsite?

Musk is just handing piles of money to Andrew Tate and Tucker Carlson at this point. And look Iā€™m no saint I willfully give Activision Blizzard my money but for an incredibly complex game thatā€™s captured my imagination.

I remain confused why anyone who considers themselves left of Cecil Rhodes still uses it.

But at any rate Iā€™ll play what they have when itā€™s avalible. If Blizz wants an amazing Forsaken story they have my credit card info, phone number and email already. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be passable much like the armor itself.

2 Likes

Not sure If this is a fair Fight considering the holy light damage undead. I remain sceptical. Scarlet crusade back in the days was the only group of humans we could kill without remorse back in Vanilla