Why burning down that tree wasn’t evil

Do me a big favor.

Don’t associate me or other horde posters with the OP.

And btw, camp Taurajo and teldrassil were both evil acts. Sylvanas fans don’t know when a blatantly evil character is evil.

3 Likes

My dear Rose. You’re the only Forsaken I’d give my back! Of course I don’t associate you with others.

1 Like

Taurajo was given ample warning, and those who took it seriously ran.

It wasn’t even evil by its own standards. They were literally training troops there.

That said, I’m in full agreement: the sylvanas fanatical RP is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Wait, the tree is racist? Damn dude, never really talked to it, but I had no idea of the fact. Can’t even trust trees nowadays.

2 Likes

Ok mister “I am so grown up and I think that following this insane banshee isn’t bad”, I have some words for you…

You are an idiot to think that sylvanas is not evil and that her massive genocides are a good thing. Sylv is obviously projected as a vile and cruel character, as well as her followers are shown as blind lunatics who don’t question anything she does. You may say “but they alliance isn’t any better because they destroyed the undercity”, but they did that to avenge their ancient tree city. The Horde is, and I know i will get some haters on this coment, evil. It wouldn’t be a very good game without some dramatic rivalry between good and evil. While some members of the horde are good and all (saurfang, baine), Sylvanas is what finally made me realize that the Horde is evil, and I love it for that.

Genn won’t be even until Sylvanas is suffering in The Maw for eternity.

2 Likes

I’d say more tragic than evil, The Alliance was told it was actively preparing for war only for the head general to realize this too late to ease tensions with two whole armies literally standing weapons in hand so he did the only thing he could do: allow civilians to escape.

The Alliance is filled with racist xenophobic characters that are willing to kill everyone on a whim, but justify their actions with “but the greater good”.

Horde just outright admits it, and points at their numerous isses… from not being able to reproduce to their war culture.

Pick who is noble, who is virtuous. But it may also say something about your own ideals.

Or you can just admit it is a story that sways in the wind like a flag.

1 Like

Who exactly is racist in the Alliance? Garithos was part of Lordaeron back when it was still it’s own separate sovereignty with it’s own standing army. Only incident I can think of is the Death Knight ebon blade reception, but that’s somewhat justified seeing as DK have the urge to kill or torture things that MUST be satisfied one way or another.

night elves are well known to be xenophobic and hate other races. they thnk they are superior becasue they live longer

this isnt new

They don’t hate them, Furbolg for instance while they did “kill” large villages full have gone back to being allied with the Elves (or they were before Horde burned them AND everything else that lived in Teldrassil), the Centaurs attacked Horde and Alliance alike, etc. I think you have current Night elves confused with Highborne.

You know what Sylvanas has in common with real historical awful and evil leaders that committed war crimes?

Followers who justify every action they took with what if and whataboutism arguments.

1 Like

If you have to ask that question… you haven’t read enough history in WoW to be part of this discussion.

A prime example is Sylvanis herself. When the Forsaken first broke free from the Lich King, thay saught out to ally themselves with their leaders former allies. The ambassadors where killed outright. Not even given the chance to say there peace and leave.

The entire Alliance just saw more undead that needed to be slaughtered. Nothing more. The undead being of free will never crossed their minds.

1 Like

Of course not, Look how many civilizations they slaughtered previously? Some of them by infiltration. That’s a fairly expected reaction to just prior spies and Saboteurs as Arthas used them for. Also Forsaken even free-willed ones can still go mindless with time, and Even some of the Forsaken couldn’t handle what they’d become. Being a self aware walking rotting corpse was a hard pill for everyone to stomach at first.

Can we not invoke Godwin’s Law on what is undoubtedly instead Poe’s, and in case of the blatantly obvious RPers?

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

At least try look smart in your writing if your going to question somebody’s intelligence. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Literally irrelevant.

This is also why Horde players dislike Forsaken and Forsaken players so much.

Nothing says like “i don’t care” by putting in considerable amount of effort to tell that person that.

And how’s Wrategate and Battle for Lordaeron? I bet you come to the other races with hugs and classic style birthday present wrapped gifts there.

At least your Pro Slyvanas threads are interesting and hardly repetitive, and can spell.

Going by the “sound” logic, it just makes it weird cause why then your kind hates what Garrosh did to your vale. :thinking:

Night elves don’t kill off Furbolg actually. They only kill the ones corrupted by the Nightmare. Centaur are more of a Tauren problem, and most Centaur are just savages, fighting for the sake of fighting, and can’t even get along as a species with other (would I be wrong to call their clans herds?) clans. As for troggs, they are a savage race as well, a mutation and a failure from the curse of flesh. They are evil.

Men and Women are both considered equal on the battlefield in this universe, do not compare it to our standards. As for children, no, you all the time see night elves give quests telling us to catch children of different races and bring them back so that they can be raised without corruption or away from aggressive behavior (conditioning).

The night elves are racist as a species, this I will agree with. But more often than not, because of their nature as a people, they are more likely to keep to themselves and only fight when their territory is at risk.

Genn attacked first yes, but to be fair, Sylvanas attacked him first in Cata. So she had it coming.

You confuse me as someone who is heavily socially influenced and brainwashed by one’s culture/society/parents, sorry not a normie :3

Just seems weird for a pandaren to support somebody who would destroy the land cause apparently not following their ideas or being against them is equal or two to “them being racist”.

Well, good for you for choosing who you want to be brainwashed by. :+1:

I choose Talanji as my horde leader to follow, i would love for her to wash my brain. :heart_eyes:

No, it’s still quite evil.