Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

Just ban RMTs.

Ya’ll acting like blizzard ever even tried this.

1 Like

im completely serious

dont care
ban gdkps

Ban RMTs. Stop punishing the players for blizzards laziness.

That’s a fair comment. I may have overstated when I said its the main reason as if its some kind of statistical fact. I guess what I was getting at is that most of the people who purchase gold are participating in GDKP’s.

But then again, on any version of the game. If a player does not care to raid and just likes to quest, do dungeons and go on adventures with their friends and what not. Then I highly doubt that player is going to spend more money on the game and break the ToS to get that shiny blue on the AH. Does that make sense?

I just cant see why some one who does not invest time to raid due to lack of interest of that aspect of the game would purchasing gold to just, have a bunch of gold.

yes

dont care
ban gdkps

I would suggest that playing an MMO is not the best for the socio ecological issue you have that causes you to think that everyone you interact with is annoying.

And that honestly is not a dig mate, people wanna play solo. I just cant understand why you would play an extremely social game if you find everyone so annoying. Its just not healthy.

1 Like

Several of us on Living Flame Horde Actively speak up against GDKPS, you will have some try to start up before getting trolled into stopping though. You can already see the trends on the AH spiking up. Humberts was going for about 35g, then gdkps spam started, and about a raid lockout later humberts are back up to about 70g+ on the Ah and selling. Thieves mantel went for 400g a few days ago.

2 Likes

they still happen all the time. thank you for the work you do

do care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Never ever! Stay mad!

never mad

dont care
ban gdkps

Will never happen =).

i know you love your rmt laundering

dont care
ban gdkps

I have anecdotes about gdkps that are not positive and would seem to support the premise that gold purchases are driving gdkps.

But people buy gold for many reasons: boosts, carries (not always in a raid - people get crazy about rank/pvp too), consumables, gear, mounts/training (usually epic) and probably other things. A lot of that illicit gold passes through, in one way or another, the auction house. My feeling is even more than through gdkp raids but I’ve no data just my own observation.

Won’t happen, imagine being so bad you have to buy gold or being so bad you assume everyone else does because you would if you could kekw, stay mad…

Never ever =).

which people join a gdkp after they boost

which are gdkps, boosts.

which they use in gdkps

from/for gdkps

so they can get to their gdkps faster

gdkps

dont care
ban gdkps

Are you just signing everything with

“dont care
ban gdkps”?

Because it looks like you are saying you don’t care about a point that is aimed at getting rid of GDKP’s, whilst wanting to get rid of GDKP’s. Its very confusing.

noticing the obvious, just like how gdkps are clearly rmt laundering

dont care
ban gdkps

While I commend you for engaging, that poster does not seem to want to have a discussion with any depth. That’s unfortunate.

1 Like

I suggest you take a breath mate, you do know your starting to argue with people who agree with you?

Not really the best way to come across as intelligent and to have people just dismiss you, kinda bad for a cause you know.

But wait, ill do it for you…

Cheers mate. You are right, it is rather unfortunate, as they do make some solid points that if tempered into a proper conversation would be of far more use than replying like my 10 year old.

1 Like