Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

To be fair, that is precisely what the medical field does

1 Like

Why are any of you responding to the this troll? Just report him and move on, he’s literally doing nothing but being antagonistic.

Sometimes it is fun to play around.

Who is the troll in your scenario?

1 Like

“Reeeeeeee. If gdkp was banned I’d be rich. Please blizzard I need an advantage. DO SOMETHING I PAY 15 A MONTH!!!”

I legit love anti gdkp seethe. It’s amazing.

It is a strange thing to be pro GDKP in 2024.

2 Likes

Impressive, I’ll concede mine is not as nice as yours.

That said, and I don’t say this word often. I respectfully decline to talk about myself. It’s same sentiment as the 2A. I dont like people knowing what I have. Its personal, is what it is.

1 Like

if anyone of the 40 members uploads the logs it updates your logs too dude…

I can respect that.

1 Like

Hahahaha what the f

Oh my god this post was so fat I just seen my weighing scales snap in two.

Just because I want a large part of RMT gone doesn’t mean I don’t want the rest of it gone too. Yes bots should be banned. Yes gold buyers should be banned. Throwing GDKPs in the trash would severely diminish the income of these gold sellers.

I mean you’re strawmanning straight off the bat so if you’ll excuse me I’m tired of having people just bs me.

Oh don’t worry I intend to.

Listen just because you’re a zoomer and literally cannot fathom someone having an opinion of their own doesn’t mean others are like that.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t a huge source of income for gold sellers. Don’t forget all the ‘carries’ that are RMTing to transfer the gold they make into actual cash either further fueling the problem.

Man you guys are getting old. “RMT is bad” and your responses are always “uhm you’re just too bad to carry the garbage gold buyers” and “actually you buy gold because you want a large reason for RMT gone” like do you mfers even read your posts before you hit send. So dumb.

Dunno where the projections coming from. I did DME jump runs just fine. However, DME jump runs don’t result in having tens of thousands of disposable gold to blow on one item lmao. Yeah just grind for months on end for one item instead of raiding normally. Sure bro. Convincing story.

Yadda yadda yadda ‘ur bad’ same low iq responses as someone being accused of cheating. RMT is cheating conveniently enough and here you are defending it.

If we’re going back to classic on this mage at least be honest.

Here’s MC.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whitemane/drinknblink?zone=1006#zone=1000

Here’s bwl.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whitemane/drinknblink?zone=1006#zone=1002

Here’s AQ40.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whitemane/drinknblink?zone=1006#zone=1005&partition=3

What green logs?

Even in the darkest hour, common ground and be obtained.

1 Like

Nice, same. Specifically about RMT being gone.

Delusion and all it does it ruin a loot system that many people enjoy legally, for no other reason than the assumption that it’ll curb RMT, when we have historic evidence showing that RMT has, will, and continue to be rampant.

It’s a player issue more than anything.

Okay so are you telling me medical doctors don’t treat symptoms while they look to fix the cause? Someone gets cancer, you don’t know it yet, they’re in severe pain. Are you telling me that doctors won’t try to control that pain immediately? I don’t want whatever doctor you have god damn.

That’s pretty hilarious coming from the WOTLK GDKP RMT defense crew calling everyone bad at the game and using slurs.

Is the troll in the room with us right now?

It’s this. It’s trying to talk, being told were gold buyers, and then you getting mad that we attack you back.

GDKP’s aren’t a symptom of RMT. Nor is RMT a symptom of GDKP’s.

GDKP involves huge sums of gold to bid on items. That gold is bought. This causes inflation causing items to be worth more and your gold worth less. Yes it’s a problem.

1 Like

Speculation and cope based on nothing but your feelers and fragments of the most outlandish players doing it.

Yes that’s why people openly recruit ‘buyers’ who are all gold buyers in green gear because they’re not incentivized by milking RMT. Of course not.