Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

Why do you think everyone joining a GDKP as a buyer bought gold?

Fundamental a shill zoomer post. You have no opinons of your own, you assume your betters are cheating because you can’t keep up. Oh here’s a thought, why would you need all that gold if you weren’t going to gdkps? You need a flask a week and a handful of other consumes. Few jump runs paid for that.

You see in a dkp system the more time you spend in it, the more points you get. Here the points are just not worthless outside your guild. I know it’s hard to understand but try to keep up.

GDKP is run by people milking gold buyers. It’s plain simple. Of course we’re going to be at ends. You’re defending an activity that involves profiting off gold buyers and I don’t want that in the game. What part of this are you not getting?

1 Like

As a pro gdkp zoomer/millennial cusper, he ain’t with us. Almost everyone my peer gdkps because we hate seeing the old heads talk about how much their wives hate them while they’re licking the floor 10 seconds into the fight.

2 Likes

And they clearly cherry pick if boss fights are missing in between wings lol.

the GDKPs i go to dont have gold buyers. because we try to clear and push all the content. having poorly geared people who just end up holding you down don’t help.

we’d rather kill more bosses than get higher payouts.

one of the runs is already 12/12 HM 25, while most of the others are 11/12

you can’t cherry pick a log of someone else uploads the whole thing

I’m attacking your hustle which is you milking RMT players in GDKP and you’re upset about it. It’s weird you keep using these words.

They don’t understand that more bosses is more payout over half the bosses with gold buyers.

Makes no sense that specific fights would be missing in between wings. Think a little.

No it doesn’t.

Bots create deflation, which is why raid consumables are always down in prices.

1 Like

They also don’t seem to understand GDKP runs are killing the same bosses with the same loot tables and same drop rates as anyone else.

1 Like

No, I’m tired of troggs coming in, claiming we’re all gold buyers while on a high horse, using RMT as a catch all shield to attack gdkps, while ignoring any and all other aspects of this “dangerous and awful RMT”.

You are cope filled.

1 Like

that depends. sometimes logs get corrupted because of DCs or the website throws out logs because of unreadable data.

Oh yeah, how could I forget, I was the exception. It was only me. I was the only one who couldn’t buy glaives in a gdkp. Unfortunate since gdkp automatically drops all the best loot all the time for everyone.

im sure your gdkps are completely void of people who rmt

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Or you know I seen GDKPs and how people recruit for them and it’s exclusively people looking for ‘buyers’. It’s not some meet up where a bunch of elite players turn up and need to exchange gold for some reason. It’s good players carrying bad ones that buy gold. It’s directly profiting off of gold buying. Go ahead and try tell me people don’t insist you ‘flash gold in trade’. Then I’ll know you’re coping.

2 Likes

Proves my point entirely. You people don’t actually care about RMT. You people just want to be carried for free.

bfd is so hard

dont care
ban gdkps

2 Likes

every single player probably has bot gold in their bags