Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

I’m at work right now but I can tell you that it absolutely was like that around 8:00 p.m. during prime time. It’s 1:00 a.m. right now on the East Coast. Maybe people aren’t running them at 1 am.

I find it very curious how strongly you try to defend GDKPs as if they are good for the game. But your only actual argument is that Blizzard won’t do anything about it, and the AH is “just as bad if not worse.” What exactly is your reasoning from sitting on the forums for hours defending GDKPs which are harmful to the game?

4 Likes

GDKPs are good for the game.

Its literally the best pug system out there.

“TRUST ME BRO”

2 Likes

its good for your pocket

dont care
ban gdkps

5 Likes

Pointing out the obvious isn’t defending it. If you had basic comprehension skills you’ll see I’d love for RMT to be killed too. But that’s alright, carry on as you are.

ironic since your are defending the place where the highest amount of rmters go

dont care
ban gdkps

3 Likes

Try running any hard content with a SR or MS>OS or a HR and watch how fast that run folds because they do nothing to make those runs succeed.

Now do the same thing in a GDKP and your GDKP is killing Heroic LK or going 11/12H which is better than most of your guild runs.

hard content…bfd…

dont care
ban gdkps

2 Likes

Ah, so you’re a real money gold buyer, I see. Carry on, keep ruining the game.

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t they allow it?

Besides who is even GDKPing BFD?

2 Likes

Would you mind clarifying how I’m defending it, before you hit the rest of us with your signature don’t care? Please, I’m ready to be entertained.

exactly this, they want people buying gold so they have a reason to put in wow token in future seasons

dont care
ban gdkps

I GDKP old content, content i wouldnt do because i dont need the gear, just to make gold for game time and consumes or to gear an alt in a gdkp.

I have never once bought gold, hell this is literally my vanilla account.

Your whole evidence and proof of anything has come down to “TRUST ME BRO”.

I even went on your server, still waiting for “every other message” to be gdkp spam like YOU said it would be.

Youre fake and your word means nothing now.

1 Like

Or just join one of the many non GDKP runs.

Unless BFD is too hard for you?

1 Like

they are more real than you

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Its too hard for them.

its actualyl ironic because gdkps are for gearing boosted toons naturally so the people not doing gdkps are the ones who dont think its hard at all…and we all know its a 0 skill raid

dont care
ban gdkps

They should just make a server for all you little GDKPers so you can be by yourselves and have your own broken economy where every player is carrying thousands of gold from “just doing GDKPs tehe.”

GDKPers are terminally online WoW addicts who both buy gold and also run an alt mill so they can continue to generate gold and inflate the economy. I’ve seen it ruin my server in Wrath, and now in SoD, too.

I don’t play the game all the time. I just know what I see when I log in. It’s all GDKP spam.

2 Likes

Bots ruin the economy not gdkps, bots also deflate gold not inflate it.

gdkps dont inject anything into the economy for something to be inflated or deflated.

Atleast use your brain.

2 Likes

your gdkps are funded from botted gold

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Which does nothing to the economy.

Someone buying a loaf of bread doesnt make houses go up in price.

Someone buying a DBW or any piece of gear in a GDKP doesnt make herb or ore prices go up or down lmfao.

Use your brain.