Why are you allowing GDKP in SoD?

I play on 2 different servers Living Flame Horde and Lone Wolf Horde and i have yet to see any.

Yet the AH is nuts.

I think at this point its safe to say people just buy gold for everything gold is used for and nothing is at all responsible more than anything else.

1 Like

Yeah but they’re not going to do anything about the auction house. I don’t understand your argument. They can take a stance against GDKPs and hurt RMT. Of course they’re not going to be able to just wipe it out. People will always pay for convenience if they can. But there are literally hundreds of GDKPs going on on my server per week. That’s thousands of players somehow showing up with hundreds of gold to spend. I wonder how they got that gold?

2 Likes

im glad the gdkps shills went to another thread

dont care
ban gdkps

6 Likes

Just like they wont do anything to gdkps.

Show the chat window with time stamps as proof.

Idk you tell me detective?

im happy that you are satisfied with your rmt laundered gold through GDKPs.

dont care
ban gdkps

4 Likes

Personally can’t wait to laugh at the nerds when it doesn’t even outlive Classic XD Let alone Classic+.

Just log on to Crusader Strike and make a character and walk to Stormwind. Feel free to see for yourself. Every other message is an advertisement for GDKPs. I don’t play on other servers but I see people from different servers complaining about the same thing here on the forums.

1 Like

it will only outlive som because of the phases

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Yeah i mean overall SOD is kinda meh.

Atleast this phase is.

so is your defense of gdkps

dont care
ban gdkps

9 Likes

This is a bit of an assumption to be making. Most people (myself included) would love for a world where RMT is completely killed off, but as long as people have a loaded wallet next to their laziness, RMT will exist. I’m of the mind that RMT inflates BiS items in the game regardless of where the item came from (Sold on AH, GDKP, etc.)

Bearing in mind I have never set foot in a GDKP because I personally do not pug often; these are just personal observations I’ve been seeing between the forum complaints and in-game discussions. The issue isn’t really GDKP’s when you have bots continually adding a gold surplus to the economy.

very cool that there is no way to fact check that

dont care
ban gdkps

1 Like

Yeah but again this argument doesn’t really have a strong footing because most of the best gear comes from the raid where people are spending gold. They aren’t going to start PayPaling each other $10 for items. It’s too much of a hassle. If you take a stance against GDKPs it will cripple RMT on SoD. Even if people still RMT to get items off the auction house they won’t be able to do it so easily for their best in slot gear from the raid.

1 Like

Aight i did heres the actual logs and proof… unlike “trust me bro”.

Thats like 6 full chat logs on your server in stormwind and i didnt see a single GDKP spam let alone “every other message”.

VERY INTERESTING.

1 Like

nice pictures

dont care
ban gdkps

5 Likes

And with the greatest of respect, the arguments here don’t hold up either because the swipers will find the next thing to swipe on. Crippling GDKP’s doesn’t cripple RMT when the swipers will just find the next thing to swipe their card on. If the approach to join the enemy didn’t work with the WoW Token, then a different approach is needed yes. I just don’t believe gutting GDKP’s is going to have the impact that the community is expecting.

BFD is very easy and we run it in a guild. But if I ever decided to join one, and voluntarily spent the gold that I farmed legitimately for an item I really wanted, what’s the problem?

If they banned these runs, would people stop buying gold to save time or gain an advantage to buy many other valuable BiS items on the AH, or just consumables to be used in PvE or PvP? Wouldn’t a better solution be to fix the root problem instead? Did bots exist before GDKP’s?

1 Like

nice defense of rmt since this is a infinite argument

dont care
ban gdkps

Excellent contribution to solving problems friend, capital response.

tell me about it

dont care
ban gdkps