Why are they not continuing with the flight whistle?

I have leveled to 60 3 times and completed all 4 covenant campaigns.

Yes, the campaign is gated, but renown gain is capped to 2 per week from weekly quests and whatever part of the campaign you are currently on.

You CANNOT grind it, it is capped

On Torghast or Maw/Oribos?

This is insane. We had the whistle in Legion and BFA to assist until pathfinder comes available. They love systems. Why end this one? DONT TAKE AWAY MY BELOVED WHISTLE U MEAN WOW DEVS! Come on Blizzard! Reinstate the whistle!

No whistle so far and no info for part 1 of PF.

That is not good. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

About half of one on the not 60 servers, everything else on torghast.

It doesn’t change the fact that you can’t grind renown, you are limited to 2 per week and then whatever part of the campaign you have access to.

If you haven’t unlocked more campaign you will only get the 2 from weekly quests that week.

Well if you’ve only done them on the server that already gives you max renown, I’m not even sure why you mentioned it. :laughing:

Because you can see how renown is given? It’s in full chunks and callings do not give any.

I have half of the campaign on the lower servers too. Renown is your catchup though, so if you are behind you can get more to catch up.

I’ve had several that do. How interesting.

In Shadowlands? Um no there isn’t.

You’re speaking of the weekly capped ones, or you were under “catchup”

They did say that if you are “behind” you will get renown from other sources. But if you are caught up, you will be capped. That further source could be callings, makes sense. But you can’t grind callings either sooo…

No one will be higher on renown week one then anyone else because they did 1000 islands instead of 10

They will probably remove Flight Paths next lol :rage:

1 Like

“We removed flight paths so players won’t feel pressured to spend gold on them.”

3 Likes

AOE nerf(5-8 targets max)

Increased mobs in dungeons

Flight whistle removed so you run around more

1minute FP from one covenant zone to another

Yup, huge slow downs.

1 Like

:+1: :grin: :clap:

I mean, I agree with aoe caps, I hate pull and aoe.

But lets see, remove all grind, the largest time sink ever (no need to do 1000 islands a week)

change “emissaries” so you’re not even doing WQs every day anyway

And callings rewards aren’t even power related if you’re caught up (minus maybe some gear, that’ll probably be crap anyway), so eventually you’ll just stop doing them anyway.

Seals on wheels, baby!

the maw thing is pants on head, maw is badly planned

Blizz: Due to the ability to travel through the air with Goblin Gliders people have been using them to bypass Path Finder. We will there be nerfing them to a 5 second usage . If a player has not landed by that time they will be released from their Goblin Glider without a parachute and dropped to their deaths.

We are doing this because to many people are not having fun the proper way , our way.

Players: WTF

3 Likes

I’m curious if they are not continuing with the flight whistle (for now) in Shadowlands.

If maybe they’ll make it available to use for everywhere else not just BFA / Legion.

Oh and make it a toy so it’s doesn’t take inventory space. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do people actually have inventory space problems?