Why are the Sethrak not joining the Horde?

They are purple? Or do they glow with that spectrum of light?

1 Like

Okay then, so rig =/= race, glad we agree.

Sethrak is a variant of the female Worgen rig btw.

2 Likes

they are not wellestablished in the story.

Actually that’s anything, but the truth. Reasons why:

1. They are the main people we help in an entire zone horde side.
  2. They are involved in an arguably more important plot then the Sethrak are as they are involved directly in the plot dealing with Azshara.
  3. There is gilgoblin npcs, with unique dialog and npcs all over Nazjatar.
  4. Unlike the Sethrak, they were the only race we helped in BFA that has showed up at a capital city. You can find them chilling in Bladefist bay and they aren’t going away with prepatch either.
  5. They also have unique voice lines and quests as you level them up.

The Sethrak are, they are a pre-existing military power with strong identity and ethos.

They fit.

The unshackled are a small group of a minority.

Irrelevant cause Vulpera didn’t have that. Next thing is that the unshackled has far more reasons to join the horde then Sethrak as the horde saved them from Azshara and underwent many adventures with them with clear growth from them over time. They definitely fit well for the horde.

2 Likes

I could try a recover but the context was wrong. The ‘not’ was not ment to be there in my previous post.

The Sethrak are good fit for the Horde and a strong ally which actually brings something aside from furry fan serivce to the Horde.

The conflict between the Zandalari and the Sethrak can be resolved by plot armor or w/e. They are a beast race, they are snakes, they are strong.
They are Horde.

1 Like

true , look no further than the race that made a giant well to keep everyone out of their territory

Thanksfor the mega link

1 Like

Click the top one “Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread”, or just search “Sethrak” and filter by relevance. The thread will come up.

All those other threads are capped threads from the previous forum domain. Which yes, sadly have been removed.

2 Likes

While I am in favor of any way to add Sethrak be it Horde or Alliance, I’d kinda prefer them going Alliance.

Been thinking the remaining Faithless could run to the Alliance. Bring us a bit of loa stuff…

Again though, sethrak in the Horde is all good with me. Long as I get my snake.

2 Likes

Because then blizzard would need to invent some other type of gnome/colored blood elf/human with some exaggerated body part to promote more debauchery in the alliance.

What would be chosen for the alliance?
Considering the very little that the alliance had in BfA, certainly, something that had the look of hoggoblins, pygmies.

Of course, it would be very good to have sethraks in the horde, as it would be a waste of a race with a unique history and aesthetics, which add more diversity and interests to the faction to be abandoned. More flavor.

Unlucky that the alliance received only things that promote mockery for the faction, but what can we do?

Have Mercy

Vulpera and goblins share the same skeleton.

Soooo hows this explain Vulperia?

1 Like

Who is left for AR’s to be made off Worgen and Undead is all that is left right?

Not sure we will get any more after those, if we even get those :slight_smile:

Radials is the big reason I see as make them for all races has to be a challenge to not repeat.

I could see something like customization options open up for existing races that could then flush out more class combos.

EG. Wildhammer face paint and scars and they are allow to be Druids thus allowing Dwarfs to be Druids.

well… it turns out that my assumption was incorrect. I am not the first to think the Sethrak have way too much implied story in BFA to be a ‘bit player’.

There is a mega thread previously listed Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍
Best to toss any speculation there. It seems I have been beaten to the line!

But I will reaffirm, Sethrak are Horde.
/end

2 Likes

The shared rig.

They actively warred against us and our ally (Zandalari Empire). They are an enemy of the Horde. You can come to Voldun and kill some though. You’ll just have to deal with the Horde trying to kill you too.

A shared rig is not the same thing as a race, if that were the case Worgen and Trolls would be the same thing

This. And if anything, they should have gone to alliance and they could have fixed the faction imbalance in part this way…or maybe made it worse?

Another reason horde should have gotten sethrak- better lore. Better lore than mechagnomes, way better “lore” than vulnerable (lolwhatlore)

I’d be cool with that

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS:
Karat bans all rogues from the Horde! Lilian Voss outraged! More at 11.

4 Likes

Like vulpera?

Nah, scaley races are just cool.

I agree, give sethrak to the Alliance.

4 Likes