Why are Shaman's so overtone?

You must work in the media… cuz you like to post stuff out of context. Good Job, buddy.

Nobody’s making fun of me. There’s just one whingy boy lashing out because he’s not getting the echo chamber he wanted.

Personally, I’ve had totem eat HoJ 2 seconds after I see immune from another spell. If batching lasts that long, there is something wrong.

Prove it, fam. If batching lasts that long, I agree something is wrong.

I have started to cast a 2 sec spell… see the shaman drop grounding… stop the cast and instant fireblast, only to still have the grounding totem up to absolve another spell.

That’s not how it works. Grounding totem is removed when it absorbs damage. What can happen is 2 spells land in the same batching window.

3 Likes

Maybe, if I have some time to record gameplay, it happens often enough that it wouldn’t be too difficult to obtain some video of it.

Well, come back when you have proof that the batch window was 2 seconds long. Until then we can’t accept such flimsy claims.

Like, have you NEVER notice ur grounding totem take more then one spell? I simply can’t believe that you havent. lol

1 Like

Of course I have. You have too, which is why you should be better prepared to not repeat it.

What I haven’t seen is a 2 second batch.

ding, ding… DING! We have a winner.

Congrats to me? A bad player repeats the same mistakes and then complains for losing.

That’s exactly it. We can argue 'till the cows come home over whether spell batching was a good decision or not. But the fact of the matter is it’s in the game, we know how it impacts gameplay mechanics, and must either adapt or die.

Now who is taking things out of context.

1 Like

please quote me where I have said I lost. I will wait.

Don’t think you would have created this thread otherwise.

1 Like

Pretty sure, I created this thread after getting hit with a regular ES for 1481. Which according to another Shaman is on the low end (which I also mention… LOL).

PS. I didnt die, but said shaman did. He did get zerg down. lol

It’s a fairly standard crit number for ES.

A mage who complains about shocks and grounding clearly doesn’t know how to counter them. Instead of complaining that the game is unfair, work on what you can do to play better.

Once again… I didnt come here for advise on how to fight Shaman’s.

How a shaman can lose to a mage in this current version is beyond me. But, guess what, I do beat a good share of them. If I played a Shaman… I know for a fact I would never lose to a mage.

It’s what you choose to complain about in particular that is most telling.

2 Likes

What I find kinda funny is you are in this thread assuming Im bad at pvp. When you are posting on a bfa character. Post on ur classic character and I hope he isnt tauren, cuz Orc is better for pvp.