Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

Either that or that person just doesn’t know anybody that’s financially well off and has no experience with an evil one like that. Possibly the person is very young and is still in high school and doesn’t have much experience with the real world

Because he could not be more wrong that literally does happen all the time

I’ve only liked one game so far and it’s Black Myth Wukong, the rest really aren’t my thing.

“Just google it.”
No, I don’t think I will be making your argument for you.
If you don’t care enough to construct it yourself, then your position is not worth considering.

The only people I’ve seen seething over this are the ones who wasted millions of gold or spend several hundred dollars on the inferior OG one.

Youre right, every patch has been perfect. Bravo blizz, you did it! Are you new?

I’ll take “Things I didn’t say” for $90.

And all those real world things are cooler uses of money than spending it on some trashy portable vendors in a video game that’s got a few years of life left in it

I don’t really care that people buy the mount, but I find it humorous the number of people who act like Blizzard isn’t straight up robbing them with the price.

If you’re comfortable spending that kind of money, more power to you. Doesn’t really change the fact that this mount could have been $65 cheaper and Blizzard would have still made a profit from it. The $90 is a blatant attempt to extrapolate as much money out of people as possible in the short-term because FOMO is a powerful tool.

$90 is actually quite a bit of money, Azstarys, especially considering the price tag in question is more than any other game on the market right now.

6 Likes

I understand its hard to keep track of what you say when you keep moving the goalposts.

You probably don’t even know what moving a goalpost looks like.

Correct because im consistent.

These days, not really. That’s a medium length night’s bar tab lol

2 Likes

Buying it with gold-fueled bnet balance will still be a cheaper option than the OG ever was. If people want it and don’t want to spend cash, it isn’t even a difficult task to get ~1.5M in 3 months. I imagine the token price will stabilize around 250-275k since real money token sales will start to rise again once we reach that level.

Consistently lacking an actual position.
“Just google it”, lol.

But why? Thats a very dumb thing, being mad that people don’t have to fly to a city to access a AH? I wanted a AH mount for a long time, but started playing in SL. Would have saved a fair chunk of time having to fly/hearth back to a city to pick up stuff, and time is money. You would think incentivizing gameplay over traveling would be beneficial

Granted, I would have rather gone the AH toy route, akin to the transmog toy they made. Im gonna start farming gold though, hopefully i can make enough o.o,

1 Like

I mean you could quote the rest of the comment, too.

Ive been clear on it but I understand not everyone has decent reading comprehension.

Look, my view is…

It is your money. Buy it if you want it. I almost bought a $150 Lego set at Barnes and Noble the other night. It was of one of my favorite paintings. However, people spend their money how they want and must deal with the consequences of those actions.

Lol, i was a bartender, far better to just buy your own alcohol rather than pay 300% more for it

1 Like

So true, going to the bar and buying drinks is for clowns. Just stay home with cheap bottles and nurture my unfortunate alcoholism haha