Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

Chill. I was merely stating that they could’ve saved themselves a lot of hate if they didn’t release the mount. Along with the patch.

We are shaming because it is a virtual item. Not because people are poor. I can very much afford, but dont think $90 is worth the 90 seconds to hearth and get summoned back to the group. Youre being shamed for thinking you need this. The price tag has already been justified by the 100s of people that bought it. You shouldnt care this much about an item in game you will eventually stop playing.

1 Like

brahhh what?

they had plenty of QA sorry things were missed oh great queen.

Mixed messages, you said in the other bruto post that you refused to pay for it. Now which version of you am I supposed to believe?

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I have not paid for it. That was a satirical remark. :slight_smile: Unless you consider my devotion to disenchanting a payment.

I was LARPing as you.

My new puppy is posting in this thread and I currently await the attention.

See? There he is.

Everyone please pet him and tell me that I am a good fur-father.

1 Like

It is free to you if someone else payed for it. Whats going on here?

I love the mount and to me it was worth the cost in gold which I will recover in a short time. I deal a lot of pandering in the AH. 1 million gold is nothing, it comes and it goes like a :skunk: in the wind.

Hes an idiot and will continue to flip-flop as long as he looks like a victim. Hes made it clear he cant articulate anything of value. Thinks his groceries are delivered via brutosaur. Wouldnt be surprised if he has blue hair irl and identifies as a cat even though cats arent blue. Hes pretty out of touch with reality.

Then it’s not actually free.

You’re responding to a post you responded to before hours ago.

Looks at her blue druid form cat

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Still using BS semantics i see.

Well if we’re arguing semantics you should Google blue cat and see what comes up. They do exist, but they’ve got grey hair.

I mean, semantics and all. It’s for science.

I see OP is either incapable of reading the index page, where anybody who even glanced would see there have been literally hundreds of thread on this same dead horse topic posted since the mount hit the shop; or he thought there desperately needed to be 1001 threads rather than 1000. Because surely if he posts lots more threads on this topic but reads none of the responses that will help him understand that anyone who has a different opinion than his is clearly doing life wrong.

Meanwhile:

lol
lmao, even

Oh, yeah, totally, that’s exactly what I mean, uh-huh.
That’s definitely not the most brainless misinterpretation of what I actually said that I’ve ever heard, nope.
You’re clearly the biggest of brains.

You said it yourself called blue, but have gray hair not blue hair.

Lol so you just want everything to be at no cost in currency or time. You clearly know i mean irl currency, but argue just to argue. Its actually pathetic. Try to stretch it into somethingelse. Keep reaching, keep reaching, i dont think those arms are long enough yet.

Indeed, but you said blue cats don’t exist. So we’re at an impasse. They -do exist- they just don’t have actual blue hair.

People just want to complain. It’s a generational thing. This generation is all about whining. They weren’t told “NO” enough growing up.

Lmao explain it then. What do you mean when you quote me saying “if you put in work” when your argument is its not free? Thats the only interpretation there is. That you think its not worth money or time. You just want it amd want to complain about it. Like lmao its crazy how you think you have something here.

That would be semantics when blue hair was mentioned in the original comment. Easily inferred.